Radical Republicant Party imploding

top gun

This is crystal clear evidence of the problem the Republicant Party has divided itself into by saber rattling for only it's partial percentage of ultraconservative (read that Lunatic Right) members.

The always mean spirited Radical Right tries to cannibalize moderates in their own Party that would just like to see some working together, a little more worrying about getting things done and a little less ignorant demagoguery!:eek:

Laura Ingraham mocks Meghan McCain as being ‘plus-sized.’
By Matt Corley

Last night, Sen. John McCain’s (R-AZ) daughter, Meghan McCain, appeared on Rachel Maddow’s MSNBC show, where she continued to criticize Ann Coulter. On her radio show today, Laura Ingraham responded to McCain’s critique of far right conservatives, saying that she is “just another Valley Girl gone awry.” In a mocking faux-Valley Girl voice, Ingraham made fun of McCain’s body, joking that she didn’t get a “role in the Real World” because “they don’t like plus-sized models”:

MCCAIN (on MSNBC): And I think there’s an extreme on both parties and I hate extreme. I don’t understand. I have friends that are the most radically conservative and radically liberal people possibly ever and we all get along. We can find a middle ground.

INGRAHAM (mocking): Ok, I was really hoping that I was going to get that role in the Real World, but then I realized that, well, they don’t like plus-sized models. They only like the women who look a certain way. And on this 50th anniversary of Barbie, I really have something to say.

Werbung:
This is crystal clear evidence of the problem the Republicant Party has divided itself into by saber rattling for only it's partial percentage of ultraconservative (read that Lunatic Right) members.

The always mean spirited Radical Right tries to cannibalize moderates in their own Party that would just like to see some working together, a little more worrying about getting things done and a little less ignorant demagoguery!:eek:

Laura Ingraham mocks Meghan McCain as being ‘plus-sized.’
By Matt Corley

Last night, Sen. John McCain’s (R-AZ) daughter, Meghan McCain, appeared on Rachel Maddow’s MSNBC show, where she continued to criticize Ann Coulter. On her radio show today, Laura Ingraham responded to McCain’s critique of far right conservatives, saying that she is “just another Valley Girl gone awry.” In a mocking faux-Valley Girl voice, Ingraham made fun of McCain’s body, joking that she didn’t get a “role in the Real World” because “they don’t like plus-sized models”:

MCCAIN (on MSNBC): And I think there’s an extreme on both parties and I hate extreme. I don’t understand. I have friends that are the most radically conservative and radically liberal people possibly ever and we all get along. We can find a middle ground.

INGRAHAM (mocking): Ok, I was really hoping that I was going to get that role in the Real World, but then I realized that, well, they don’t like plus-sized models. They only like the women who look a certain way. And on this 50th anniversary of Barbie, I really have something to say.

Are you really making a big deal about someone telling her she is "plus size." If so I expect to see your entire party apologize to Rush for calling him "fat" for years.

At least be consistent.

Werbung:
Top Gun she isn’t really a republican, she said she was an independent till the election and changed then to republican, in the interview I saw her in, she said she has no desire to be a mainstream republican she said she wants to change the minds of conservative republicans to be more moderate. Apparently if you water them down enough she thinks the Dems will start liking them. She is too dumb to realize that was just tried and her father lost. I hardly think that means the Republican Party is imploding. But they are in a tug of war for the direction of the party. I am cheering for the conservative groups and want the moderates to join the democrat party.

And Radical? Come on now. There was a guy shooting abortion doctors, almost every republican washed their hands of him and what he was doing except for a Really Radical church group who apparently even sent this guy money while on the Lamb.

Democrats embrace abortion, they fight tooth and nail to be able to have abortion on demand for any reason, they defend abortion in the 9th month and the obama lovin type defends abortion after the baby is born ALIVE!!! (translation MURDERING the living child on the table)

And you call republicans radical :)

Back