Rand Paul or Sarah Palin conservative Tea Party?

victorian

Is Rand Paul or Sarah Palin the leader of the conservative Tea Party? Does anyone think that helps their political careers?

Werbung:
I wouldn't really say that either are the "leaders" of the Tea Party. The Tea Party was started by a stay at home mom from Atlanta, Ga. The thing that has spurred the popularity of Tea Party movement is that it is inclusive to people from all parties that are tired of obscene tax and spend policies of our government. There are many politicians that have emerged and won primaries that have come out of or been selected by the people of the Tea Party movement. Sarah Palin as of late has emerged as a bit of a figure head for the Tea Party movement, but there have been extremely large Tea Party rallies that have had nothing more than local politicians and people that have assembled. Also the Tea Part movement isn't exactly a political "Party", the name is largely symbolic, by taking the name of the Boston Tea Party and what that represented in U.S. history. I myself am a Independent, have attended 2 Tea Party events and agree largely with what they believe. I would also like to point out that despite popular belief, especially among many in this forum, I have never heard one racist remark or seen anything violent at an event. Rand Paul is not exactly a great example of the Tea Party he appears to be as crazy as his father.

I wouldn't really say that either are the "leaders" of the Tea Party. The Tea Party was started by a stay at home mom from Atlanta, Ga. The thing that has spurred the popularity of Tea Party movement is that it is inclusive to people from all parties that are tired of obscene tax and spend policies of our government. There are many politicians that have emerged and won primaries that have come out of or been selected by the people of the Tea Party movement. Sarah Palin as of late has emerged as a bit of a figure head for the Tea Party movement, but there have been extremely large Tea Party rallies that have had nothing more than local politicians and people that have assembled. Also the Tea Part movement isn't exactly a political "Party", the name is largely symbolic, by taking the name of the Boston Tea Party and what that represented in U.S. history. I myself am a Independent, have attended 2 Tea Party events and agree largely with what they believe. I would also like to point out that despite popular belief, especially among many in this forum, I have never heard one racist remark or seen anything violent at an event. Rand Paul is not exactly a great example of the Tea Party he appears to be as crazy as his father.

Great job Coach. You just blew the demented minds of all the libs here. They see the Tea Party (actually they refer to it as Tea Baggers, because they are such vulgar disgusting people) as racist and akin to Nazis. Anyone who disagrees with DF liberalism is automatically labeled racist or Nazis by the left. They are such immature imbeciles, but their useful idiot followers believe.

When you give them facts they really are incapable of comprehending. They get their news from the left media so they are ignorant of the truth.

The Tea Party is truly a grassroots organization of concerns citizens and should be heralded by all.

Great job Coach. You just blew the demented minds of all the libs here. They see the Tea Party (actually they refer to it as Tea Baggers, because they are such vulgar disgusting people) as racist and akin to Nazis. Anyone who disagrees with DF liberalism is automatically labeled racist or Nazis by the left. They are such immature imbeciles, but their useful idiot followers believe.

When you give them facts they really are incapable of comprehending. They get their news from the left media so they are ignorant of the truth.

The Tea Party is truly a grassroots organization of concerns citizens and should be heralded by all.

again and a again...its them who called them self tea baggers...deal with it...

Werbung:
Back