Rape should not be a distraction for war crimes.

I’m against both the Iraq war and this. I think that should go without saying. If you wanna play the game of justifying one murder with another then that’s just beneath me. And this is what we are dealing with here and now.
Not interested.
You're hypocrisy is breathtaking.

Werbung:
nope. "lefties" are fine with hunting down barbaric mass murderers.
mass starvation and mass bombing of innocent people, however, moral people have a problem with.
but not you, sadly
Leftist weenies never have had the stomach for fighting to defend freedom and human rights. Netanyahu does know what freedom costs. He lost his brother rescuing innocent Israelis from bloodthirsty Palestinian terrorists who hated Jews like modern Palestinians in Gaza do today.

50:53

Operation Entebbe: Greatest rescue operation

Leftist weenies never have had the stomach for fighting to defend freedom and human rights. Netanyahu does know what freedom costs. He lost his brother rescuing innocent Israelis from bloodthirsty Palestinian terrorists who hated Jews like modern Palestinians in Gaza do today.

There’s no defense of freedom going on here. Look to Ukraine for that. This is just a slaughter of innocents. Israel is an evil empire.

Republicans idea of a good war is when there’s people who can’t fight back getting bombed with their children. Not fighting an actual enemy like Russia. They care more about helping a genocide in Israel than an actual freedom fight in Ukraine.

leftist weenies? lol.

so no one from "the left" ever fought for freedom? another claim you need to prove or else look stupid.
i am betting you will choose to look stupid :)

leftist weenies? lol.

so no one from "the left" ever fought for freedom? another claim you need to prove or else look stupid.
i am betting you will choose to look stupid :)
I'm not saying no leftist fought for freedom. I am saying many leftists will not join any fight for freedom in which they could possibly suffer physical harm.

I'm not saying no leftist fought for freedom. I am saying many leftists will not join any fight for freedom in which they could possibly suffer physical harm.
and republicans have often been isolationists, not willing to join for a fight for freedom in which they could possibly suffer physical harm.

Werbung:
"gaza" doesn't have a belief. "gaza" is a collection of people with different beliefs. duh.
that's like saying "america" has a belief, america has a variety of beliefs on any subject. duh
Gaza is mainly made up of Muslims MORON and yes America has a belief in doing what is right for our nation and standing up aginsrt evil

Back