Rasmussen: Obama campaigning increases support for stimulus bill

Popeye

Looks like the Obama magic, which we all saw on such ready display during the campaign season, is at work again. His primetime news conference and several events have turned the tide in favor of his stimulus plan.

The latest Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey finds that 44% of U.S. voters now support the plan while 40% are opposed. A week ago, just 37% favored the legislation, and 43% were opposed.

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/pub...mpaigning_builds_support_for_stimulus_program

Werbung:
Fear mongering...aka telling true about the Economy....
He should have just said the fundamentals of the economy are sound, and talked all rose about everyone looking houses, jobs, and spending going down down down....its all good....That worked well before
For the rest of us, when the lost the white house , house, senate......

Popeye didnt you post a poll the other day about the same thing? That poll had higher numbers for support in this bill than the final numbers you posted today

They were different polls...this one is from Rasmussen, known to lean to the right....my point being that if even a conservative poll is showing increased support for the stimulus, I think it's safe to say it's true.

They were different polls...this one is from Rasmussen, known to lean to the right....my point being that if even a conservative poll is showing increased support for the stimulus, I think it's safe to say it's true.

I think if people wanted the bill they wouldnt be flooding congress and the WH complaining

and you should use the other poll, the numbers worked better for you :)

I think if people wanted the bill they wouldnt be flooding congress and the WH complaining

and you should use the other poll, the numbers worked better for you :)

Those folks "flooding" Congress with calls have been encouraged to do so by Faux and particularly by right wing talk radio...as was proven in the last election and in the polls on the stimulus, they don't speak for the majority of Americans.

Those folks "flooding" Congress with calls have been encouraged to do so by Faux and particularly by right wing talk radio...as was proven in the last election and in the polls on the stimulus, they don't speak for the majority of Americans.

notice NoObama cant of course post you any polls that show your wrong, just mindless chatter about how a few Rush Bots called the white house ....but fact is polls show more then 60% agree with Obama, only about 30 approve of republicans dealing with this.

I have always called my congressman and senators when they make me mad, I think some just do it.

but if the bill is so good why did 11 dems vote against it the first time and I think 7 this second time?

I have always called my congressman and senators when they make me mad, I think some just do it.

but if the bill is so good why did 11 dems vote against it the first time and I think 7 this second time?

becuse they wanted changes to it, and its not perfect?

But go ahead, keep with attacks...they served you well in the elections...no ideas just attacks on Obama and more of the same from the last 8 years...net result you got crushed.

Popeye,

how can anyone say they support a bill that no one has read. The new revised version is novel size and congress admits they have not read the thing. so how can anyone say they support it in full if they have not read it in full?

Werbung:
Back