Ray Epps Told Nephew He ‘Orchestrated’ January 6

Yo Daddy!

Ray Epps Told Nephew He ‘Orchestrated’ January 6​

By Daniel Chaitin
Dec 30, 2022

DailyWire.com

v2-Elordi-What-Role-Did-Ray-Epps-Play-In-January-6_-1.jpg

Ray Epps, a mysterious January 6 figure some theorized to be a federal informant, told his nephew that he “orchestrated” what transpired that day in 2021.

The bombastic assertion was revealed in a lightly redacted transcript released Thursday by the House January 6 Committee. Claiming he made a poor choice of words to his nephew, Epps insisted to congressional investigators his actions had nothing to do with inciting the Capitol riot and, to the contrary, he was trying to stop the onset of violence. Epps, who is seen in video clips encouraging people to march into the Capitol, also flatly denied he was acting on behalf of any government agency while in Washington, D.C.

His nephew, 28-year-old Dalin, texted Epps on the morning of January 6, saying, “You and Jim be safe.” Jim is Epps’ son, who was also in the nation’s capital. Hours later, at 2:12 p.m., as the violence at the Capitol was getting underway, Epps responded with a brag. “I was in the front with a few others. I also orchestred it,” he said.

Investigators pressed Epps to explain his wording.
“I just meant that I got — you have to understand our relationship, uncle-nephew. We hunt together. We fun with each other [sic]. We do that kind of stuff,” he said. “What I meant by ‘orchestrate,’ I helped get people there.”

Epps also said he “took credit for it, but I didn’t know what I was taking credit for,” and later claimed he used the wrong word. “I won’t know what the right word is, but ‘orchestrating’ — my wife has told me over and over, you shouldn’t say things you don’t — you know, I shouldn’t have used that word,” he said.

As Epps would tell it, what he really was eager for was a “peaceful demonstration” about the election, and he lamented how a party-like gathering was “hijacked” by troublemakers.

Werbung:

Ray Epps Told Nephew He ‘Orchestrated’ January 6​

By Daniel Chaitin
Dec 30, 2022

DailyWire.com

v2-Elordi-What-Role-Did-Ray-Epps-Play-In-January-6_-1.jpg

Ray Epps, a mysterious January 6 figure some theorized to be a federal informant, told his nephew that he “orchestrated” what transpired that day in 2021.

The bombastic assertion was revealed in a lightly redacted transcript released Thursday by the House January 6 Committee. Claiming he made a poor choice of words to his nephew, Epps insisted to congressional investigators his actions had nothing to do with inciting the Capitol riot and, to the contrary, he was trying to stop the onset of violence. Epps, who is seen in video clips encouraging people to march into the Capitol, also flatly denied he was acting on behalf of any government agency while in Washington, D.C.

His nephew, 28-year-old Dalin, texted Epps on the morning of January 6, saying, “You and Jim be safe.” Jim is Epps’ son, who was also in the nation’s capital. Hours later, at 2:12 p.m., as the violence at the Capitol was getting underway, Epps responded with a brag. “I was in the front with a few others. I also orchestred it,” he said.

Investigators pressed Epps to explain his wording.
“I just meant that I got — you have to understand our relationship, uncle-nephew. We hunt together. We fun with each other [sic]. We do that kind of stuff,” he said. “What I meant by ‘orchestrate,’ I helped get people there.”

Epps also said he “took credit for it, but I didn’t know what I was taking credit for,” and later claimed he used the wrong word. “I won’t know what the right word is, but ‘orchestrating’ — my wife has told me over and over, you shouldn’t say things you don’t — you know, I shouldn’t have used that word,” he said.

As Epps would tell it, what he really was eager for was a “peaceful demonstration” about the election, and he lamented how a party-like gathering was “hijacked” by troublemakers.
Absolute bullshit.

well, he didn't "orchestrate" the violence, nor did he admit that. this is the usual right wing nothing burger attempt to deflect blame from trump.

who organized the rally? not him. for example: "Ali Alexander, the conservative activist behind the "Stop the Steal" movement, recently told congressional investigators that he had communicated with several House Republican lawmakers ahead of the Jan. 6 rally and Capitol riot, along with at least one member of the Trump family's inner circle." and "The "March to Save America" and rally that preceded the riots at the Capitol were initially organized by Women for America First, a 501(c)(4) organization chaired by Amy Kremer, co-founder of Women for Trump."

who told them to "go to the capitol" and "fight like hell"? not him, it was trump.

well, he didn't "orchestrate" the violence, nor did he admit that. this is the usual right wing nothing burger attempt to deflect blame from trump.

who organized the rally? not him. for example: "Ali Alexander, the conservative activist behind the "Stop the Steal" movement, recently told congressional investigators that he had communicated with several House Republican lawmakers ahead of the Jan. 6 rally and Capitol riot, along with at least one member of the Trump family's inner circle." and "The "March to Save America" and rally that preceded the riots at the Capitol were initially organized by Women for America First, a 501(c)(4) organization chaired by Amy Kremer, co-founder of Women for Trump."

who told them to "go to the capitol" and "fight like hell"? not him, it was trump.
Good thing the Beastie Boys weren't performing, "Fight For Your Right" on J6 at the Capitol protest, or you desperate Demwits would be accusing them of trying to carpet bomb the Beltway!

Beastie Boys - Fight for Your Right (3:27)​

Werbung:
Back