Ray Rice brags about escaping traffic ticket

steveox

Ravens running back Ray Rice tweeted today that he got pulled over by police for having tinted windows "but gave the officer a autograph for his son and he let me go." (Screen grab via Inside Charm City). He went on to write: "And the officer admitted to being a die hard redskins fan I def got lucky tonight."

"Inside" first posted about the twitter messages, and it was picked up by NBC's Pro Football Talk. The Sun's Ravens insider blog says the running back was expected to address the issue at today's practice. Stay tuned.
UPDATE: Lt. Robert McCullough, the chief spokesman for the Baltimore County Police Department, confirmed a few minutes ago that an officer from his agency stopped Ray Rice. The spokesman declined further comment but said more information would be forthcoming.
What's the state law on window tint? The Berwyn Heights Police Department in Prince George's County, addresses it here:
"The 35% Window Tint Law in Maryland means that the TOTAL amount of light being transmitted through the glass of a motor vehicle cannot be less than 35%. In other words, it doesn't make any difference what percentage the actual window tinting film is rated at, you still cannot exceed 35% total Light Transmittance Value, or LTV for short.
Be forwarned [sic] that if you get stopped with illegally tinted windows, it's YOU that gets the $55.00 ticket, not the shop that installed it. Plus you'll have the added cost of having it removed from your vehicle, which is probably as much as it was to have it put it on!"

http://weblogs.baltimoresun.com/news/crime/blog/2010/11/ray_rice_brags_about_escaping.html

You see why i hate the Police? If youre rich n famous they wont bother you.But if youre poor and a nobody theyre harrass you. Just like they roughed up Rodney King. I still feel no sorrow for this guy.

http://www.odmp.org/officer/39-corporal-theodore-dennis-wolf-sr.

Werbung:
I must have rich famous friends then...and must be myself....I know a few people pulled over for tint..only one ever got a ticket, and that was only after 3 warnings...I have been pulled over for speeding, and been told to just slow down....why...because they realy don't care about tint...tinted window laws are more a excuse to pull over someone and check them out then a real law in most cases...

Maybe you just get tickets cuz your a jerk to cops? I dont like cops...but always am good when I get pulled over...and sometimes I get a ticket sometimes I don't....but the reason why...cuz I was actually breaking the law when pulled me over, so can;t really cry about it.

and yes I clicked read post here...don't worry still on ignore

I wish i was a member of the Mafia. Cause i can causxe some real **** to them. Go watch The Sopranos. When a cop pulls Tony over,Writes him a ticket he gets fired. And that cop works in pool shop selling pools to customers. And when the New Jersey trooper pulled over Tony,Writes him a ticket he gets fired. And that ex Trooper works in the Flower shop selling flowers to customers. You see the Mob has ties to the City and the state. They have powerful lawyers and friends who work for the city and the state. Like i said if i was John Gotti Jr uncle i could do some real **** to them. Whos John Gotti jr? look here

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_A._Gotti

Werbung:
If i was lucky enough be with the Gambino family no cop would dare mess with me. Or ill see to it he will find another line to work.

Back