Reaction to Bush's speech at the Knesset

Werbung:
It's symptomatic of Obama's megalomania and the narrowing perception of his Koolaid Korps followers that when Bush warned of "discussions" with islamofascists such as the Iran regime, the lib media was sqwaking like a barnyard full of ducks that it was an attack on Obama.

http://elections.foxnews.com/2008/0...-targeted-obama-in-speech-to-israeli-knesset/

Yeah it was a great news day, made the time go by fast laughing listening to them cry and complain and yell foul!

I wish Bush would say it more often, I wish McCain had the back bone to say it too. I wish McCain was not the nominee.

Yeah it was a great news day, made the time go by fast laughing listening to them cry and complain and yell foul!

I wish Bush would say it more often, I wish McCain had the back bone to say it too. I wish McCain was not the nominee.

I don't think he was focussing on Obama - eg remember Jimmy Carter recently stuck his nose in. But notice what's happening? Every time anyone ever says anything opposing Obama or his policies, screechy libs pop up and complain. :D

Cheap shot low blow and really an idiotic hypocritical statement made by Bush.
When we spend more time talking about the people we disagree with than speaking to them, nothing but conflict can come from it.

"Let us never negotiate out of fear. But let us never fear to negotiate."
-JFK

When we spend more time talking about the people we disagree with than speaking to them, nothing but conflict can come from it.

-JFK

Bush gave a whole speech about the middle east. The only thing the lib media (the same lib media that picked up the "soundbite" defense for Rev. Wright) reported on is their own hyperdefensive interpretation about a presumed attack on their hero. As Bush suggested in his speech, the idea that after all the interactions with the iranians, including years long fruitless efforts by the self-styled masters of diplomacy, the euroweenies, the notion that there is some magic undiscovered combination of words that will make the iranian islamofascists throw up their hands and say "WELL! Since you put it like that...." is silly, and (since YOU brought up the Flawless One) that a presidential candidate would seriously entertain such an idea is scary.

I don't think he was focussing on Obama - eg remember Jimmy Carter recently stuck his nose in. But notice what's happening? Every time anyone ever says anything opposing Obama or his policies, screechy libs pop up and complain. :D

after listening to the whole speech I agree 100 percent, he was talking about Jimmy Carter and his latest trip. i think its funny that Ohhhbama thought it was about him. but i can see where he felt it was since he said he would meet with these gidgets without any preconditions.

after listening to the whole speech I agree 100 percent, he was talking about Jimmy Carter and his latest trip. i think its funny that Ohhhbama thought it was about him. but i can see where he felt it was since he said he would meet with these gidgets without any preconditions.

Notice how Obama and his Koolaid Korps never actually debate anything? They just question why something was said.

Nixon talked to and visited China, would you rather he hadn't? We currently speak with states such as N. Korea and Libya, would you rather we didn't?

Nixon talked to and visited China, would you rather he hadn't? We currently speak with states such as N. Korea and Libya, would you rather we didn't?

When Nixon visited China, the chinese had already signaled they were ready to talk. There have been no such serious signals from Iran. The speaking with North Korea has repeatedly blown hot and cold based on the perceived seriousness of their attitude, and Libya has foresworn nukes - no comparison with Iran.

Bush gave a whole speech about the middle east. The only thing the lib media (the same lib media that picked up the "soundbite" defense for Rev. Wright) reported on is their own hyperdefensive interpretation about a presumed attack on their hero. As Bush suggested in his speech, the idea that after all the interactions with the iranians, including years long fruitless efforts by the self-styled masters of diplomacy, the euroweenies, the notion that there is some magic undiscovered combination of words that will make the iranian islamofascists throw up their hands and say "WELL! Since you put it like that...." is silly, and (since YOU brought up the Flawless One) that a presidential candidate would seriously entertain such an idea is scary.

Wait a minute there. You need to go back and re-read my post. The only persons I named was Bush and Kennedy. No Carter, Obama or whatnot. You see this is the problem with %90 of your arguments, is that they are gutless, off base and blameful of one side of the aisle and totally overlook what the Bush and neo-con regime Americans have dealt with over the last 7+ years.
I listened to the whole damn speech. If I was an Israeli I would be damned pissed the leader of another country came there on the historic event and turned the speech into a domestic fight when Bush himself hasnt done jack squat on the issue.
Under Bush, ALQ has grown, we are mired in a country based on lies, NKorea went nuclear, Osama Bin Laden has not been caught. For all his talk on being tough on terror, he hasnt been anything but a bumbling idiot, this country would be better off if his borderline literate duff was still sitting on a chair reading school books to the kids in Florida.

When Nixon visited China, the chinese had already signaled they were ready to talk. There have been no such serious signals from Iran. The speaking with North Korea has repeatedly blown hot and cold based on the perceived seriousness of their attitude, and Libya has foresworn nukes - no comparison with Iran.

How do you know what the Iranians have signaled? You Dont.

But yeah, lets never talk with countries before they become nuclear, only afterwards :rolleyes:

Wait a minute there. You need to go back and re-read my post. The only persons I named was Bush and Kennedy. No Carter, Obama or whatnot. You see this is the problem with %90 of your arguments, is that they are gutless, off base and blameful of one side of the aisle and totally overlook what the Bush and neo-con regime Americans have dealt with over the last 7+ years.

^ RANT RANT DEFAME BLAH BLAH MENTAL MASTURBATION ^ :D

I listened to the whole damn speech. If I was an Israeli I would be damned pissed the leader of another country came there on the historic event and turned the speech into a domestic fight when Bush himself hasnt done jack squat on the issue.

Bush has worked ENDLESSLY on the issue - do they have news where you are out on the glacier? :D

Under Bush, ALQ has grown,

Nonsense - they've been decimated.

we are mired in a country based on lies,

The oft-heard appeaser claim - never proved.

NKorea went nuclear, Osama Bin Laden has not been caught.

Osama being caught is not the issue. What if he were caught - what would happen then? You appeasers would just tweak your anti-Bush hysteria slightly, and another IF would take over. What matters is their organization, and Bush has been spectacularly successful destroying that.

For all his talk on being tough on terror, he hasnt been anything but a bumbling idiot,

Yeah - overthrew saddam and the taliban and nearly destroyed al qaeda - a bumbling idiot. Come down from your appeaser parallel universe get get a clue about the real world. :)

^ RANT RANT DEFAME BLAH BLAH MENTAL MASTURBATION ^ :D
typical no response.

Bush has worked ENDLESSLY on the issue - do they have news where you are out on the glacier? :D
Comes in as well for me as it does for you in the trailer park.

Nonsense - they've been decimated.
Then who are we fighting in Iraq? Bush regime says its AlQ. Are you disagreeing with the all knowing leader?

The oft-heard appeaser claim - never proved.
My proof is that there hasnt been WMDs found. And some old shells with a trace doesnt justify it. There wasnt any to be found. Saddam was bluffing, that news is years old.

Osama being caught is not the issue. What if he were caught - what would happen then? You appeasers would just tweak your anti-Bush hysteria slightly, and another IF would take over. What matters is their organization, and Bush has been spectacularly successful destroying that.
BSm, it isnt about catching OBL. That has been the focus of the regime since 9-12 despite being warned by Clinton to watch out for him. Hell Ollie North said the same stuff in the 80s.
OBL is the leader of AlQ. We have spent billions chasing him with zero success.

Yeah - overthrew saddam and the taliban and nearly destroyed al qaeda - a bumbling idiot. Come down from your appeaser parallel universe get get a clue about the real world. :)
Have we captured the head of the Taliban? Nope. Saddam is dead and gone..great. The Iraqis in the meantime are in a civil war, thousands of Americans dead, tens of thousands maimed, hundreds of billions wasted, and no end in sight short of electing a democrat.

Bush-arooni states "I can take the credit for no further terrorist attacks in the United States". How insulting! What a stupid analogy!! It may as well be in the United States. They have killed over 3000 of our young boys over there. Why should they hit us again on our soil at the present time? They are loving it that we just keep sending them Americans to kill at their front sand-step. How can anyone even speak to him? Why is he still in office? Are we ever going to band together and put a stop to all this madness in Washington? If we do band together, how do we do it? What a Mess!

Werbung:

-JFK

Agreed... but the worst thing is neither side Republican or Democratic should go over seas and bash (thinly veiled or not) the other AMERICAN side.

I'd be just as against it if a Democrat had given a similar toned speech trying to degrade a Bush or McCain by interjecting twisted half truths for political points with a foreign country.

In the past both Parties have held the line that when overseas we speak as a united America and refrain from what took place in Israel.

It was shoddy shoot 'em up cowboy etiquette at best.

Back