Real reason for High cost of "health care"!

always

The recent adventure of "Slick" Willie Clinton and his need for a "procedure" to clear an Artery makes clear why health care cost are so high.
Poor Mr. Clinton used the precious and expensive services of a Top Rated Medicial Facility to solve his problem. His stay lasted many hours and envolved over night care. This was a complete waste of money, time, and a hospital bed.
If he had used his tried and tested "Monica manoeuvre" all his artteries would be cleared and he would be standing upright in less than two minutes!, saving both time and money! Just a suggestion! "Always"
Continued "Good Health" to you!

Werbung:
What an utterly weird person you are Always. You remind me of Glenn Beck for some reason, just flatline bonkers. You're either 1. Trying to destroy your own credibility or 2. Playing a parody of a right-wing nutter.

If #2 is the case, carry on!
:rolleyes:

What an utterly weird person you are Always. You remind me of Glenn Beck for some reason, just flatline bonkers. You're either 1. Trying to destroy your own credibility or 2. Playing a parody of a right-wing nutter.

If #2 is the case, carry on!
:rolleyes:

I'm Weird!!What do you call a guy who seduces Paula in a Hotel Room, has a sex act preformed on him in OUR OVAL OFFICE by a very young Intern, numerous times , while serving as our President. Ruining her BLUE DRESS on one occassion by splashing his DNA , Being IMPEACHED for LYING to a Grand Jury!! Plus numerous other SEX Offenses , and YOU call me WEIRD!! LOL

THANKS for comparing me to GLEN BECK, but I doubt if I can match his Brillance!

Werbung:
I'm Weird!!What do you call a guy who seduces Paula in a Hotel Room, has a sex act preformed on him in OUR OVAL OFFICE by a very young Intern, numerous times , while serving as our President. Ruining her BLUE DRESS on one occassion by splashing his DNA , Being IMPEACHED for LYING to a Grand Jury!! Plus numerous other SEX Offenses...
You mean....besides $UCCE$$FUL?????

:confused:

(Full Length @ C-Span)​

Back