Reality hits Obama Express!!

Werbung:
Slowing down the destruction of the greatest country on earth.......
.....And, all it took was jettisoning The Idiot Son from the Oval Office!!

"Anytime you have more competition, it drives prices down," Coburn said. "You can't do but so much with the cost of materials, but firms have cut their margins or found a better mousetrap, and that reflects in pricing." That could mean using new technology that would make their bids cheaper or saving on payments to subcontractors, he said.

Coburn said the falling cost of petroleum, which not only fuels large construction vehicles but is also a key ingredient in asphalt, has helped lower prices. Less competition from China and India for concrete and other materials has helped, too."

Finally.....professionalism has returned to the Whitehouse!!​

Werbung:
.....And, all it took was jettisoning The Idiot Son from the Oval Office!!

So I have to ask first, Is jettisoning the word for today on your word of the day calendar? It might help if you knew what it meant.....It means to throw away, To throw as from an airplane. Last I checked Bush wasn't thrown away his term was up, and I'm pretty sure he wasn't thrown from a plane either. Maybe it would be easier to say "Now that Bush's term has expired."

Finally.....professionalism has returned to the Whitehouse!!​

So the basic laws of supply and demand are proof that professionalism has returned? You realize that cap and trade will cause the price of petroleum to go up, and thus make the things you just commented on more expensive, thus causing even more slow down, thus resulting in less work/jobs. I assume you did read the article originally presented, and realize this was a debate over cap and trade.

Back