Recent info on Embalmers Finding Rubbery Clots in Deceased Since Shot Rollouts

jam12

STORY AT-A-GLANCE​

• Richard Hirschman, a board-certified embalmer, has been finding “strange clots” in the bodies of the deceased since the rollout of COVID-19 shots
  • Hirschman describes, and has photographed, unnatural, fibrous clots that are filling vessels and veins, making it difficult for embalming to occur; his colleagues have had similar experiences finding the fibrous clots
  • Many of those affected were said to have died from a heart attack or stroke
  • Since November, Hirschman states that more than 50% of the bodies he embalms are affected by the strange clots
  • If you’ve been injected, consider fibrinolytic enzymes on an empty stomach, which digest the fibrin that leads to blood clots, strokes and pulmonary embolisms

Thanking my good sense that I NEVER did the jabs.

Werbung:
STORY AT-A-GLANCE
  • Richard Hirschman, a board-certified embalmer, has been finding “strange clots” in the bodies of the deceased since the rollout of COVID-19 shots
  • Hirschman describes, and has photographed, unnatural, fibrous clots that are filling vessels and veins, making it difficult for embalming to occur; his colleagues have had similar experiences finding the fibrous clots
  • Many of those affected were said to have died from a heart attack or stroke
  • Since November, Hirschman states that more than 50% of the bodies he embalms are affected by the strange clots
  • If you’ve been injected, consider fibrinolytic enzymes on an empty stomach, which digest the fibrin that leads to blood clots, strokes and pulmonary embolisms
Thanking my good sense that I NEVER did the jabs.
sleepy-smiley[1].gif

More paranoia-inspired bullshit, as usual.

Back