Remember BO talking about energy production ?

dogtowner

Staff member
he claimed responsibility for more oil production and an "all of the above" approach

that's right, just another bald faced lie from the liar-in-chief.

act surprised...

The Interior Department on Friday issued a final plan to close 1.6 million acres of federal land in the West originally slated for oil shale development.

The proposed plan would fence off a majority of the initial blueprint laid out in the final days of the George W. Bush administration. It faces a 30-day protest period and a 60-day process to ensure it is consistent with local and state policies. After that, the department would render a decision for implementation.

The move is sure to rankle Republicans, who say President Obama’s grip on fossil fuel drilling in federal lands is too tight.

Werbung:
All this talk about oil and oil shale, is a tempest in a teapot. Oil is not the answer... we need to convert to natural gas. The first gasoline shortage happened when my daughter was a baby - and everybody talked about the need to become energy independent. My daughter is now 33 - and we are still talking.

I was in a city in Malaysia a year ago and got a cab. In the middle of the trip, he pulled into a normal looking gas station, but it was natural gas they used to fill his tank. They are in the middle of a program where all cars will be natural gas.

We could do that. One law, just like mileage efficiency regulations... every new car must be natural gas powered in X years. We have plenty of natural gas - far more than most countries. And we have a distribution system because that is what many of our power plants use for fuel.

Yet, the argument for the election was public vs private lands to drill oil. Am I the only one who reads past the front page of the newspaper?

Werbung:
All this talk about oil and oil shale, is a tempest in a teapot. Oil is not the answer... we need to convert to natural gas. The first gasoline shortage happened when my daughter was a baby - and everybody talked about the need to become energy independent. My daughter is now 33 - and we are still talking.

I was in a city in Malaysia a year ago and got a cab. In the middle of the trip, he pulled into a normal looking gas station, but it was natural gas they used to fill his tank. They are in the middle of a program where all cars will be natural gas.

We could do that. One law, just like mileage efficiency regulations... every new car must be natural gas powered in X years. We have plenty of natural gas - far more than most countries. And we have a distribution system because that is what many of our power plants use for fuel.

Yet, the argument for the election was public vs private lands to drill oil. Am I the only one who reads past the front page of the newspaper?

you did not notice Romney talking abour natural gas ? does this tell you anything abour media bias ?

Back