Remember slimebag charlie crist?

Rick

One of the worst examples of a RINO opportunist whose only motivation is to get re-elected. As you'll recall, he got clobbered by Marco Rubio in the US senate primary in florida, then ran as an independent and got *****slapped again.

I'm reminded of that because of what I see as a RINOish tilt in the house of representatives. Example: they apparently are going to compromise on $33 billion budget cuts. With a $1.4 TRILLION budget deficit this year, that's as if you were going to be in debt for $1,400, but made a heroic sacrifice by cutting it $33.

When John Boehner trotted around to the lib media political shows after becoming speaker, he was asked questions like is he going to keep the tea party congressmen in line. HE IS ONLY IN HIS CURRENT POSITION BECAUSE OF THE TEA PARTY. When the GOP was rudderless under the feckless leadership of michael steele, rightly ridiculed as the GOP establishment's attempt at an "obama", and after the RINO disaster of the 2008 election, it is ONLY the tea party which changed the tide against the emerging threat of leftwing extremism in this country.

I repeat that Enemy Number One is the RINOs. The tea party needs to start organizing against the worst of them NOW for the 2008 election. Trying to convince them with talk is pointless.

Werbung:
One of the worst examples of a RINO opportunist whose only motivation is to get re-elected. As you'll recall, he got clobbered by Marco Rubio in the US senate primary in florida, then ran as an independent and got *****slapped again.

I'm reminded of that because of what I see as a RINOish tilt in the house of representatives. Example: they apparently are going to compromise on $33 billion budget cuts. With a $1.4 TRILLION budget deficit this year, that's as if you were going to be in debt for $1,400, but made a heroic sacrifice by cutting it $33.

When John Boehner trotted around to the lib media political shows after becoming speaker, he was asked questions like is he going to keep the tea party congressmen in line. HE IS ONLY IN HIS CURRENT POSITION BECAUSE OF THE TEA PARTY. When the GOP was rudderless under the feckless leadership of michael steele, rightly ridiculed as the GOP establishment's attempt at an "obama", and after the RINO disaster of the 2008 election, it is ONLY the tea party which changed the tide against the emerging threat of leftwing extremism in this country.

I repeat that Enemy Number One is the RINOs. The tea party needs to start organizing against the worst of them NOW for the 2008 election. Trying to convince them with talk is pointless.

Agree completely. Crist is one of the most disgusting examples of a political opportunitist. But, many others exist. Tim Palenty and sleaze ball Crist did an global warming bit with Big Sis http://www.startribune.com/politics/state/14167711.html

And, another sleaze ball Jeb Bush did an appearance with Obama...http://www.nytimes.com/2011/03/05/us/politics/05obama.html

I do not like the term RINO because it connotates the R party is generally onservative. We all know most Rs are not conservatives, but like W, most are progressives.

When John Boehner trotted around to the lib media political shows after becoming speaker, he was asked questions like is he going to keep the tea party congressmen in line. HE IS ONLY IN HIS CURRENT POSITION BECAUSE OF THE TEA PARTY. When the GOP was rudderless
under the feckless leadership of michael steele, rightly ridiculed as the GOP establishment's attempt at an "obama", and after the RINO disaster of the 2008 election, it is ONLY the tea party which changed the tide against the emerging threat of leftwing extremism in this country.

What alternative would you like to see? Would you advocate for a government shutdown?

I think politically, the Republicans have more to fear from a shutdown than the Democrats....especially a long shutdown.

Let's consider that there are a lot of people that rely on the federal government for many aspects of their lives, and those people are not going to be happy if it all goes away overnight.

For a shutdown to come out in favor of Republicans, they need to sell it as this grand noble issue that they are forced to do to save the country, and not come across as a group of people who didn't even attempt to compromise....otherwise there are going to be a lot of upset voters who will blame Republicans (rightly or wrongly) for the entire thing.

I do not like the term RINO because it connotates the R party is generally onservative. We all know most Rs are not conservatives, but like W, most are progressives.

I completely understand that it's a misnomer, but it has come to mean what most people interpret it as: a republican who works against the historic principles of the GOP.

What alternative would you like to see? Would you advocate for a government shutdown?

I think politically, the Republicans have more to fear from a shutdown than the Democrats....especially a long shutdown.

Let's consider that there are a lot of people that rely on the federal government for many aspects of their lives, and those people are not going to be happy if it all goes away overnight.

For a shutdown to come out in favor of Republicans, they need to sell it as this grand noble issue that they are forced to do to save the country, and not come across as a group of people who didn't even attempt to compromise....otherwise there are going to be a lot of upset voters who will blame Republicans (rightly or wrongly) for the entire thing.

I say shut the f-ing thing down. Nearly everything the government does is worthless. If it were shut down for a prolonged period of time, Americans would realize how worthless it is.

And, shutting it down might be the only thing that gets us away from the disgusting liberalism which has lead us to the edge of bankruptcy. It is apparent the Dems will do nothing to stop the crazy train spending.

Shut it down.

The problem is that even though the Repubs have control of the U.S. House, they don't have control of the U.S. Senate or the White House.

Everything from now until 2013 is going to involve compromising. Basically, not much is going to get done.

And God knows there are enough spineless RINOS in the House and Senate who will bend over for the liberals. Boehner the crybaby is one of them. He is a joke.

Mostly "those people" are probably overpaid government workers. Very little would actually stop - welfare checks etc would continue to go out for awhile.

This "compromise" crapola is neither here nor there - THE DAMN COUNTRY is going BANKRUPT if we don't break out of this twilight zone world dream state where everyone pretends what is happening isn't happening. Also, one of obozo's prime constituencies, the koolaid kids, are finally waking up to the trans-generational massive theft going on by the people they helped elect in 2008.

Also, one of obozo's prime constituencies, the koolaid kids, are finally waking up to the trans-generational massive theft going on by the people they helped elect in 2008.

I hope you are right, but I see no evidence of this.

I assume by "koolaid kids" you mean young Americans. While some of them did not buy into BO's and his media's BS in '08 (the smart ones), most of them did.

Keep in mind they have been brainwashed by p-school teachers since 1st grade in the art of entitlement mentality. The great American work ethic has been wrung out of them by the libs. And, many are completely ignorant of what is going on in DC. They are more interested in hooking up on Facebook and bar hopping to recognize the disaster headed their way.

He Got Voted out!!! cause he didnt listen to the Voters. The People of Florida all said NO TO EXTENDING THE SEAT BELT LAW!!! And what did he do??? He signed it anyway!!! Thats why he lost!!! Just like former New Jersey governor who didnt wear his seat belt and the cops were too chicken**** to write their boss a ticket. Ever wonder why people hate cops? cause theyre chicken**** to write up their bosses,Their friends and family members. Cops wouldnt dare write their wives a ticket cause if he did he would be seeing her in court next day,,Not Traffic Court DIVORCE COURT!! And She will take his home,His Car and even his Bank Account and make him pay CHILD SUPPORT!!

He Got Voted out!!! cause he didnt listen to the Voters. The People of Florida all said NO TO EXTENDING THE SEAT BELT LAW!!! And what did he do??? He signed it anyway!!! Thats why he lost!!! Just like former New Jersey governor who didnt wear his seat belt and the cops were too chicken**** to write their boss a ticket. Ever wonder why people hate cops? cause theyre chicken**** to write up their bosses,Their friends and family members. Cops wouldnt dare write their wives a ticket cause if he did he would be seeing her in court next day,,Not Traffic Court DIVORCE COURT!! And She will take his home,His Car and even his Bank Account and make him pay CHILD SUPPORT!!

To paraphrase Jeff Foxworthy, "I learned one thing about marriage. If she ain't happy, you ain't happy. And if she's unhappy enough, you're going to be unhappy with half of your stuff."

I say shut the f-ing thing down. Nearly everything the government does is worthless. If it were shut down for a prolonged period of time, Americans would realize how worthless it is.

And, shutting it down might be the only thing that gets us away from the disgusting liberalism which has lead us to the edge of bankruptcy. It is apparent the Dems will do nothing to stop the crazy train spending.

Shut it down.

I am just not currently convinced that a government shutdown won't backfire on Republicans....that might change, but I don't see it yet.

Werbung:
Back