Rep. John Murtha (RINO-PA) dies

Little-Acorn

It's a shame.

Murtha served as a Marine in Vietnam. But later he started accusing his fellow Marines in Iraq, of committing atrocities they were later exonerated from, etc.

Benedict Arnold also served well and loyally in the American army in colonial times, and then he turned.

Now Murtha will have to explain himself to Someone who is not swayed by anyone's politics.

-------------------------------------------

Rep. John Murtha Dead, Spokesman Says

WASHINGTON (AP) ―

A spokesman says Democratic Rep. John Murtha of Pennsylvania, a retired Marine Corps officer who became an outspoken critic of the Iraq war, has died. He was 77.

He had been suffering complications from gallbladder surgery.

In 1974, Murtha became the first combat veteran of the Vietnam War elected to Congress. He wielded considerable clout for two decades as a leader of the House subcommittee that oversees Pentagon spending. But frustration over the Iraq war led him to call for an immediate pullout of U.S. troops in 2005.

Murtha's congressional career was clouded by questions about his ethics -- from the Abscam corruption probe in 1980 to more recent investigations into the special-interest spending known as earmarks and the raising of cash for election campaigns.

Murtha was also hospitalized in December with gallbladder problems.

The 19-term Democrat was the first Vietnam veteran to serve in Congress. He leads the powerful House Appropriations subcommittee on defense spending.

Werbung:
He served his country and had every right to criticize it when it was in the wrong. He also praised it when it was in the right. He earned it! You may not have liked him but at least he did his duty. Sorry to see him go and he's at peace despite what some may want it to be.

He served his country and had every right to criticize it when it was in the wrong. He also praised it when it was in the right. He earned it! You may not have liked him but at least he did his duty. Sorry to see him go and he's at peace despite what some may want it to be.

Yep, at least he served..unlike so many chickenhawk Republicans..

Yep, he was one of our finest elected officails and he was interesting to listen to when he took the floor about an issue that he was adament about! LOTS OF FIRE & SPARKS...gone too soon! R.I.P. John Murtha, I'm glad that I've had the opportunity to hear you speak!

I'm not trying to be rude or anything but when someone bashes a veteran and Mr. Murtha was a veteran despite how you may feel about his ideology or political party I draw a line! I don't care if he was a conservative or Republican I would still defend the man from people who let their hatred for the man get the best of them. Unless you put on the uniform and served your country like Mr. Murtha did then it's my opinion and my opinion only that you don't deserve to enjoy the same kind of freedom that those of us who did serve. Those in the military and those who served earned their freedom a lot more then those who didn't...

Yep, at least he served..unlike so many chickenhawk Republicans..

Lol. Unbelievable. Of course, Clinton served his country, and so did Obama. Raum served for Israel. God you libtards are sooooo hypocritical it's amusing.

Murtha was a corrupt politician. What he did to the Marines was disgusting. But, he was loved by the Left for his attacks on our troops and got lots of money from the Left.

He was top 10 by Judicial Watch.

Sorry he died, but glad he is no longer can continue his unethical behavior. He was a disgrace.

REP. JOHN “JACK” MURTHA: Well, I’ll tell you exactly what happened. One Marine was killed and the Marines just said we’re going to take care – we don’t know who the enemy is, the pressure was too much on them, so they went into houses and they actually killed civilians. And, and –
http://michellemalkin.com/2006/05/18/john-murtha-hangs-the-marines/

http://www.judicialwatch.org/news/2...on-s-ten-most-wanted-corrupt-politicians-2009

Murtha was a corrupt politician. What he did to the Marines was disgusting. But, he was loved by the Left for his attacks on our troops and got lots of money from the Left.

He was top 10 by Judicial Watch.

Sorry he died, but glad he is no longer can continue his unethical behavior. He was a disgrace.

http://www.judicialwatch.org/news/2...on-s-ten-most-wanted-corrupt-politicians-2009

not alot of words I can say and not get in trouble right now to respond to your post....

Werbung:
Back