Republican Nationalist's WORST NIGHTMARE!!!!!

Werbung:
"A proposed amendment to enshrine access to abortion in Ohio's Constitution is all but certain to appear on the November ballot, after a coalition of reproductive rights advocates submitted the required number of signatures on Wednesday.

The groups —
Ohioans for Reproductive Freedom and Protect Choice Ohio — had until Wednesday to collect about 413,000 valid signatures (10% of the total votes cast in the latest governor’s race, under Ohio law) across at least 44 of the state’s 88 counties to have the amendment placed on the ballot.

State officials must now review the signatures for duplicates and other potential errors. (Signatures can be thrown out, for example, if the person wasn’t registered to vote at the address submitted or if the person’s handwriting was unreadable.)

The groups, however, said they’d collected nearly
twice the needed number of signatures
more than 710,000 — in the event that any were deemed invalid."

"The U.S. economy will grow an additional $7 Trillion over the next decade as a surge in immigration creates a larger labor force and increases demand for goods and services, according to a new estimate from the Congressional Budget Office.

The
findings from the CBO reinforce commentary from economists that suggests immigration trends in the U.S. have aided the economy in avoiding a recession, as more workers help boost productivity without causing a spike in wage inflation."

gop-cry-baby[1].jpg........gop-cry-baby[1].jpg........gop-cry-baby[1].jpg

"The U.S. economy will grow an additional $7 Trillion over the next decade as a surge in immigration creates a larger labor force and increases demand for goods and services, according to a new estimate from the Congressional Budget Office.

The
findings from the CBO reinforce commentary from economists that suggests immigration trends in the U.S. have aided the economy in avoiding a recession, as more workers help boost productivity without causing a spike in wage inflation."

1707988039970.png

"New FBI data confirms previous indications that crime in the U.S. declined significantly in 2023, continuing a post-pandemic trend and belying widespread perceptions that crime is rising.

The new fourth-quarter numbers showed a 13% decline in murder in 2023 from 2022, a 6% decline in reported violent crime and a 4% decline in reported property crime. That’s based on data from around 13,000 law enforcement agencies, policing about 82% of the U.S. population, that provided the FBI with data through December."

1711055965912.jpeg............1711055965912.jpeg..........1711055965912.jpeg..........1711055965912.jpeg

"New FBI data confirms previous indications that crime in the U.S. declined significantly in 2023, continuing a post-pandemic trend and belying widespread perceptions that crime is rising.

The new fourth-quarter numbers showed a 13% decline in murder in 2023 from 2022, a 6% decline in reported violent crime and a 4% decline in reported property crime. That’s based on data from around 13,000 law enforcement agencies, policing about 82% of the U.S. population, that provided the FBI with data through December."

I wonder if the repigs on here would like to comment on the long held practice of spruiking the opposite.

"In the Millennial Era, the L-word seems to be shedding its stigma. The share of avowed Democrats who describe themselves as liberal has more than doubled since 1994, reaching 54 percent in 2022, according to Gallup polling."

I have been a liberal all my life.

I'm proud of that.

Even through the dark days of the reagan years when he and conservatives were on the warpath to destroy liberals.

Conservatives made it a near crime to be liberal in the reagan years.

They started their war on liberalism in the 80s and it has only harmed our nation.

I wonder if the repigs on here would like to comment on the long held practice of spruiking the opposite.
Since Democrats have stopped charging leftist looters, arsonists, assailants, drug pushers, sex criminals, and voting fraud crooks the crime rate in the US has dropped significantly.

Werbung:
I have been a liberal all my life.

I'm proud of that.

Even through the dark days of the reagan years when he and conservatives were on the warpath to destroy liberals.

Conservatives made it a near crime to be liberal in the reagan years.

They started their war on liberalism in the 80s and it has only harmed our nation.
Bible believing Christianity has not changed in the US for hundreds of years, in spite of waffling human acceptances of immoral, unethical, and depraved views, policies, and behaviors.

Back