Republicans FAVOR Abortion!!

"ignored" = "i got my ass beaten by pjmret so now i'm going to cowardly run away" loohahahahhahahahaha
LOL are you ready to start begging for file locations again.

Perhaps they are in the safe at Mar A Lago?

Oh yea you already looked there

Shit that was dumb

Werbung:
It's either that....or, they're too-damned-stupid to THINK-things-thru.

Then, again....how're the 1%ers & "moralists" gonna penalize the poor for unintended-pregnancies (unlike the 1%ers & "moralists" OWN little Prom-Queens?)

:rolleyes:
The wicked house of abortion is built on the foundation of whores and womanizers who sleep with whores who do not want pregnancies interrupting their free (or paid) sex lifestyles. In other words, if a baby comes along and messes up their profligate pleasures that baby must die.

The wicked house of abortion is built on the foundation of whores and womanizers who sleep with whores who do not want pregnancies interrupting their free (or paid) sex lifestyles. In other words, if a baby comes along and messes up their profligate pleasures that baby must die.
Are you prepared to adopt all the children who are not aborted?

LOL are you ready to start begging for file locations again.

Perhaps they are in the safe at Mar A Lago?

Oh yea you already looked there

Shit that was dumb

im not begging for anything, big mouth. lol.
i'm laughing at you being a cowardly pssy. :)

No but neither do I think we should murder every little child nobody else wants.
Look, the mother does not want the little shit, because she knows that both she and the father are shits. So the baby will grow up to be just another shit. Hitler was a cute babym his mommy said, did adolf do a little poo poo, but look what he grew up to be. Genetics can't be changed, it is what it is and you know full well that the Earth already has too many shits walking around shitting under the bridge, So if you want to save the World adopt a baby elephant or rhino and let the little shits die, or they will take over and kill you

Look, the mother does not want the little shit, because she knows that both she and the father are shits. So the baby will grow up to be just another shit. Hitler was a cute babym his mommy said, did adolf do a little poo poo, but look what he grew up to be. Genetics can't be changed, it is what it is and you know full well that the Earth already has too many shits walking around shitting under the bridge, So if you want to save the World adopt a baby elephant or rhino and let the little shits die, or they will take over and kill you
Leftist government officials strongly oppose allowing Christians to adopt babies. It does not matter if the majority of humans do not particularly care for another human, that is no cause to murder the unwanted human.

Leftist government officials strongly oppose allowing Christians to adopt babies. It does not matter if the majority of humans do not particularly care for another human, that is no cause to murder the unwanted human.
How many babies did Obama and Biden prohibit you from adopting?

Werbung:
Back