Republicans: Janet Napolitano Didn't Sound Like "Weaker"-Sex!!

Werbung:
Janet-Napolitano_0.jpg

This is what a man caused disaster looks like...OUCH!

Did she retract it to shut idiots up who where twisting the words? Or did she said that some part of the system actuly did not do what it was suppose to? Not the same reasons.

also Bush took no actions, none at all about terrorism and al-Quida .And there was good intel on some of those hijackers, while we have very little if anything on this guy. Bush did nothing, Clinton did something, but not enough ( though he had plans for more, but did not feel right doing it and right as power was to be turned over to Bush..so he turned over the intel and ideas to him...to sit on)

She retracted because what she said was idiotic and you really stepped in it validating that there waw no ACTIONABLE intel for the Bush Administration or on this character.

This woman is so dumb she makes Robert Gibbs look bright.

I have never seen so many absolute morons in one single administration.

I really thought they would have axed her and Robert Gibbs by now.

This woman is so dumb she makes Robert Gibbs look bright.

I have never seen so many absolute morons in one single administration.

I really thought they would have axed her and Robert Gibbs by now.

the administration does not realize they are idiots.
no experience
thats why they do nothing but continue to campaign when thing get ugly. its all they (Emanuel and Axlerod) know.

the administration does not realize they are idiots.
no experience
thats why they do nothing but continue to campaign when thing get ugly. its all they (Emanuel and Axlerod) know.

A big part of this is the lib MSM. They are doing all they can to protect these fools. So, the fools do not yet know they are fools.

If an R president had incompetents like this, the MSM would be having a field day as would our lib friends.

A big part of this is the lib MSM. They are doing all they can to protect these fools. So, the fools do not yet know they are fools.

If an R president had incompetents like this, the MSM would be having a field day as would our lib friends.

its really a double edged sword for MSM, its great that they can manipulate the administration as easily as they do but its embarrassing at the same time that they have to try and make lemonade of al the lemons they get to work with.

Werbung:

Ya' got short-term-memory problems, right??

bush_puppet.jpg

:rolleyes:

Back