Republicans should now Impeach Obama

Werbung:
Means Libyan Rebels wont release Lockerbie bomber to U.S. Libyans keep on screwing with the U.S Now Obama should get an Impeachment hearing on his unathorized use of Military without the approval on congress.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2011/0...k-extradition-lockerbie-bomber-officials-say/

A question for you, Mr. Ox: If the Lockerbie Bomber ends up in US custody, or dead by US bullet, would you then agree that Obama is quite a hero? Or would you be looking for some astonishing new way to blame Obama for getting it right?

Thanks for the video, I hope its true but I don't trust CNN much anymore. Someone should just shoot him in the head and take him out of his misery, not that i believe in doing that but heck if it is going to happen, noone better than him.

though i felt bad for his son. He looked sincere.

so put a sick person who is very bad out of there misery...but a good person should have to live and suffer?

Sounds like punish the good to me. I would like to have known how much Lybias goverment played a role ...but guess we don't get to know...but at least those leaders are mostly gone now...( and look no American lives lost doing it!)

so put a sick person who is very bad out of there misery...but a good person should have to live and suffer?

Sounds like punish the good to me. I would like to have known how much Lybias goverment played a role ...but guess we don't get to know...but at least those leaders are mostly gone now...( and look no American lives lost doing it!)

I am ok with good people who want to do themselves to be able to do it, I am just not ok for family to decide on their own what a sick person wants.

The guy should have never left Scotland, someone should have done him before that and gosh I don't even believe in the death penalty... I just really hate this guy.

Part of the video i found funny was that he was on oxygen with medial stuff all around him yet they said he had no doctor

A question for you, Mr. Ox: If the Lockerbie Bomber ends up in US custody, or dead by US bullet, would you then agree that Obama is quite a hero? Or would you be looking for some astonishing new way to blame Obama for getting it right?

If Libyans turn him over than Obama done a good job. But they didnt again were screwed again by the arabs. But whats the reason to order a military strike without congressonal approval? Seems to me thats an impeachable offense. Hes not a king! Hes the President

I am ok with good people who want to do themselves to be able to do it, I am just not ok for family to decide on their own what a sick person wants.

The guy should have never left Scotland, someone should have done him before that and gosh I don't even believe in the death penalty... I just really hate this guy.

Part of the video i found funny was that he was on oxygen with medial stuff all around him yet they said he had no doctor
Its not hard to buy medical supplies.

America looks at crimes differently than Europe. This is one more place that we might be wise to study the Europeans before we get all torqued up about justice. They are the ones with the low crime rate, not us.

Its not hard to buy medical supplies.

America looks at crimes differently than Europe. This is one more place that we might be wise to study the Europeans before we get all torqued up about justice. They are the ones with the low crime rate, not us.

What do they do to get low crime rates that we are not doing?

The only thing I know of is taking away rights like the right to own a gun and any right to privacy

I was watching a show about welfare in England and if they think you are a bad parent they first put video cameras in your house and monitor your parenting skills.

Is this the kind of stuff you mean?

The only thing I know of is taking away rights like the right to own a gun and any right to privacy

I was watching a show about welfare in England and if they think you are a bad parent they first put video cameras in your house and monitor your parenting skills.

Right to privacy is not taking away in Europe. . .certainly not anymore than in the US.

By the way, many parents today put cameras in their homes to check on the baby sitter, or on the kids. . .no big deal.
And, as yourself state, IF YOU ARE CONVICTED of being a bad parent (that means, an organism such as CPS has done an investigation and has concluded that you may be a danger to your child), but you are given the benefit of the doubt and, instead of taking your kid away and placing him/her in a foster home, they let you try to mend your ways (probably while following therapy and a program of parenting skills) while keeping the child safe through surveillance.

Some European citizens own guns. . .but there are strict regulations. Many Europeans are also hunters, and obviously own guns. . .they just need to keep them under key, and are not allowed to carry them around in their pockets to restaurants, movie theatres, and shopping malls. . .never saw a deer in a shopping mall!

Werbung:

I am thinking it is more about attitude than process. We tend to look for revenge against criminals. harsh sentences, harsh treatment, and harsh conditions.

I was floored recently to see a film on something or other in Europe, and as part of the coverage of the story they showed the prisoners queued up at the gate on Friday afternoon because they go home for the weekend. I can just see the uproar if we did that in the US.

Also, a friend was telling of his visit to Japan and that they sold alcohol in vending machines. He asked how they dealt with under-aged kids buying alcohol and he said they looked at him funny and said "We put a sign on here telling them not to buy alcohol unless they are 20." Apparently it works. America has much to learn from our friends around the world.

Back