Republicants mirror Hoover for new Depression

top gun

Yes it's true the official United States Obstructionist Party (The Republicants) are actually promoting the very thing that Herbert Hoover did that lead us into the GREAT DEPRESSION!!!:eek:

Even though they know they have absolutely no chance at legislation they are stalling things out once again with a call for... now get this... FREEZING GOVERNMENT SPENDING!

Yes my friends in a time when millions are unemployed and that number growing everyday causing less demand for products which in return creates an environment for even more layoffs the REPUBLICANTS in their "downward spiral plan" would like to freeze all government spending.

So let's review: SPENDING AT THIS TIME = ECONOMIC STIMULUS = MORE JOBS = AVOIDING ANOTHER HERBERT HOOVER GREAT DEPRESSION. The Republicants are against it!:D

Thank God President was here in Columbus, Ohio today saving jobs 25 at a time if he has to! I can tell you we appreciate those 25 new Columbus Police Officers fresh out of the Police Academy that had been laid off before they ever got the chance to even hit the streets... IMPORTANT JOBS SAVED BY PRESIDENT OBAMA AND HIS STIMULUS JOBS PACKAGE!

Werbung:
Get over it. The congress was supposed to pass a budget. They were not supposed to pass wasteful spending and the budget.

Every single time an imoratant bill needs to get passed, the pork gets thrown in and becomes a bargaining tool.

Politicians are crooks. Right now dems and republicans are crooks.

Obama needs to live up to his words and go thru the budget line by line and clean it up.

If he has time.. what.. with all the flying around and stuff. Or maybe he'll have to squeeze in another Wizards game, or concert night at the White house.

It seems Obama doesn't give a siht about Americans.

His actions need to be louder than his words..

I think your boy wants his own Great Depression.

Well it's the Bush Recession (worst since the Great Depression) without any doubt we have right now. President Obama has only been President for like 6 weeks!:D

This screaming & whining is to be expected by Republicants. They had 6 of the last 8 years FULL AND TOTAL POWER PRESIDENCY AND BOTH HOUSES OF CONGRESS. Then the last 2 of Bush's 8 they had the Presidency and the rest of the Republicant Party just played OBSTRUCTIONIST Party as they were steadily kicked out of office to slow down any early (timely) needed change.

Now President Obama hasn't created economic utopia in 6 weeks... it must be his fault!:D

The Republicants themselves know that in the next 2 years the economy is going to start rebounding and they have to take their cheap shots early (just like in the election) trying as hard as possible to limit the Obama momentum!

Didn't work then... won't work now. Our President is trying very hard and the American people see that. He has like a 70% approval rating and as things turn around that's only going to go up.

Good news for America bad news for Republicants!;)

Get over it. The congress was supposed to pass a budget. They were not supposed to pass wasteful spending and the budget.

Every single time an imoratant bill needs to get passed, the pork gets thrown in and becomes a bargaining tool.

Politicians are crooks. Right now dems and republicans are crooks.

Obama needs to live up to his words and go thru the budget line by line and clean it up.

If he has time.. what.. with all the flying around and stuff. Or maybe he'll have to squeeze in another Wizards game, or concert night at the White house.

It seems Obama doesn't give a siht about Americans.

His actions need to be louder than his words..

I love seeing our President is a regular guy caring about regular hard working Americans... and going to a pro basketball games and drinking a beer just makes him that much more genuine to me.

A) As far as those dreaded earmarkes... this is mostly left over old Bush business and there's a whole lot of other major stuff on the table to be fixed right now!

B) Do we all know earmarks make up only about 1% of the overall budget?

C) And most interseting of all... 40% of these dreaded earmarks in this budget ARE FROM REPUBLICANTS! WHAT!!!!!!!:D

My suggestion: Take out all the Republicant earmarks because they hate them. That cuts this earmark problem almost in half!;)

I love seeing our President is a regular guy caring about regular hard working Americans... and going to a pro basketball games and drinking a beer just makes him that much more genuine to me.

A) As far as those dreaded earmarkes... this is mostly left over old Bush business and there's a whole lot of other major stuff on the table to be fixed right now!

B) Do we all know earmarks make up only about 1% of the overall budget?

C) And most interseting of all... 40% of these dreaded earmarks in this budget ARE FROM REPUBLICANTS! WHAT!!!!!!!:D

My suggestion: Take out all the Republicant earmarks because they hate them. That cuts this earmark problem almost in half!;)

You are so deluded it's starting not to be funny anymore, and starting to be scary.

You are a shining example of a blind, kool-aid drinker, ready to kiss your Messiah's feet as he spits on you. Believing all these B.S. liberal media photo ops, and thinking "change" is actually working to your benefit.

So keep blaming ole' Bushy there, as the rest of us actually continue to live in reality, as we watch our country transform into the Soviet Union of old.

P.S. These earmarks are old Bush business?!?!?! OMG! You've got to be kidding me!

so if we say let only those who voted for obama pay for the earmarks, since you Obama supporters conced its not that much money... that would be fair?

You're right though, america is in a pickle and that's why the president is not doing the job he was hired to do. he knows he can use fear tactics to get these hideous spending plans passed.

If he was serious, he would do the right thing for the long term of the country not the short term needs of those in congress.

so if we say let only those who voted for obama pay for the earmarks, since you Obama supporters conced its not that much money... that would be fair?

You're right though, america is in a pickle and that's why the president is not doing the job he was hired to do. he knows he can use fear tactics to get these hideous spending plans passed.

If he was serious, he would do the right thing for the long term of the country not the short term needs of those in congress.

I really have no idea what you are talking about here... except I know you don't like President Obama nor all the people that voted for him giving him his mandate.:confused:

Now I could go along with ya (not on the Stimulus Jobs Package because spending is the stimulus in that) but on budgets in general I could go with some cutting back on earmarks across the board... but for all their fake righteous indignation the Republicants don't really want that and you know it.

Heck a full 40% of all the earmarks in this budget are from REPUBLICANTS!:D

The truth is earmarks are how Representatives get money for their Districts without going through about a 2 year appropriations process... and let's not forget there are a lot of good earmarks as well as the seemingly more ridiculous ones. We just hear about the seemingly ridiculous ones because they make the news in this age of finger pointing political warfare.

I think in the next budget when President Obama can really start from scratch without the Bush hangover the Far Right won't be any happier.

It's likely the cuts he makes then will probably be more leaning toward some of the Republicant pet projects than this budget is.

Werbung:
Yes it's true the official United States Obstructionist Party (The Republicants) are actually promoting the very thing that Herbert Hoover did that lead us into the GREAT DEPRESSION!!!:eek:

Even though they know they have absolutely no chance at legislation they are stalling things out once again with a call for... now get this... FREEZING GOVERNMENT SPENDING!

Yes my friends in a time when millions are unemployed and that number growing everyday causing less demand for products which in return creates an environment for even more layoffs the REPUBLICANTS in their "downward spiral plan" would like to freeze all government spending.

So let's review: SPENDING AT THIS TIME = ECONOMIC STIMULUS = MORE JOBS = AVOIDING ANOTHER HERBERT HOOVER GREAT DEPRESSION. The Republicants are against it!:D

Thank God President was here in Columbus, Ohio today saving jobs 25 at a time if he has to! I can tell you we appreciate those 25 new Columbus Police Officers fresh out of the Police Academy that had been laid off before they ever got the chance to even hit the streets... IMPORTANT JOBS SAVED BY PRESIDENT OBAMA AND HIS STIMULUS JOBS PACKAGE!

]

Spending = unsustainable jobs that must be paid for forever.

Further, it was protectionist policies that really plunged us into the Great Depression, and it was FDR's spending spree (that is still here mind you being paid for by us) that make it worse.

Unemployment went up after FDR started spending.

Back