Results of the NAFTA

Tradewinds81186

The results of the North American Free Trade Agreement, also known as the NAFTA.

NO difference as to whether or not people have jobs, just Our cars are not even our products anymore, and we're losing business, and Detroit is now bankrupt.

No jobs, nowhere, except for the gifted which make up about 10 or 20 % of Americans, if that much.
Im not fucking cut out to be a doctor and I am never going to be, so where the fuck is the jobs ?

The jobs, boy.. the fucking JOBS where the fuck are they ?

If I was running for president, part of my campaign would be American Independence, not this fucking NAFTA shit.

Bringing our Jobs the damn flying fuck back, NOW... is what my goals would be.

And this is how to do that.

Get us out of the NAFTA.
Get Japan, South Korea, China, Europe and Mexico out of our market.

and how do you go about getting them out of our market ? just embargo their products, they're not allowed to sell their stuff here.

Pass a law saying you must buy only USA made products, Whether you are a consumer, a Business, Company, or Government agency.

and Pass a law saying that US money stays here, you're going NOWHERE with USA money, it is staying here, and so is your business or company that you own, or operate.

That's how you do it.

Last edited:
Werbung:
This is why the Unions should not support HILLARY. It was her Husband caused thousands of American Jobs gone to overseas.

Back