Right Wing Extremists (Armed Wingnuts) call for march on Washington

Popeye

Several members of the GOP have called for Janet Napolitano to resign...well, they're wrong. Considering we have groups like this out there, right wing extremism has to be considered a definite threat. Seems to me, like she's doing the job she was hired to do..

The self-identified leader of the Ohio Militia, a conspiracy-minded “Patriot” group, released a video earlier this week calling for 1 million heavily armed antigovernment demonstrators to march on Washington, D.C., this coming July 4.

“We need to do something,” he said. “We need to make a dent.”

http://www.splcenter.org/blog/2009/04/24/ohio-militia-calls-for-armed-march-on-washington/

Werbung:
Several members of the GOP have called for Janet Napolitano to resign...well, they're wrong. Considering we have groups like this out there, right wing extremism has to be considered a definite threat. Seems to me, like she's doing the job she was hired to do..

http://www.splcenter.org/blog/2009/04/24/ohio-militia-calls-for-armed-march-on-washington/

I don't know if this is more CRAZY or SCARY... But I'm going with SCARY or now that I'm a lot older maybe just STUPID!!!

As I've said before years ago I was in an outlaw type motorcycle gang. I won't post the name but suffice it to say it was one of the biggest in the Midwest and especially in Ohio.

And it's shocking that while in there I saw the same mentality these so called militia groups are now promoting.

It's us against the man the heat (the cops)!

The government only cares about those lazy minorities!

We need all the biggest baddest guns we can get because there's gonna be a major turf war.

Everyone except for MY GANG is just a lowly citizen. If they really counted they'd join us!

We should be allowed to live by our own rules, not societies rules!

And you know what I found out after about decade of this? IT'S ALL BULL$HIT!:)

Fact is guns don't have the sway in a free society... advocating for change & voting does... and everyone should have a say and be treated equally & fairly. That's the real truth. That's what makes a better town, a better country, and hopefully a better overall world.

Certainly not the threat of violence I can assure everyone of that.

The good news is these groups highly inflate there real numbers and as soon as someone goes down for something they often squeal on their so called "brothers" so quick it makes your head snap back.

But still some will put on the camo and face paint grab an assault rifle and play hard a$$ for awhile. I know... I did it with biker colors on.

In the long run though... if you live long enough... hopefully you get to grow out of it.

Everyone except for MY GANG is just a lowly citizen. If they really counted they'd join us!

We should be allowed to live by our own rules, not societies rules!

Sounds like every "Progressive" I've ever met. :rolleyes:

Hey Popeye... That Right Wing Militia Nutjob should join forces with some of you Left Wing Terrorist Nutjobs:

Popeye... you know better than to post death threats.. The admins over there told you not to say such things... :(

Werbung:
Back