Rights, Real Rights v Fake Rights

Real News Links

Real Rights, Fake Rights, Human Rights​

by ME LINK

Rights​

You hear a lot of talk about "rights", and often it is ignorant talk and plain propaganda.

What are real rights? What are fake rights? Where do rights come from?

According to the United States Declaration of Independence, our rights come from God:

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed"

Whether or not you believe our rights come from God, as American citizens, our rights are presented in the Bill of Rights. Your gender or color do not matter. The rights in the Bill of Rights apply to all Americans.

Human Rights: While some people also use this term for propaganda purposes, it is agreed that there are actually some fundamental human rights that all human beings have, again, regardless of sex or race. Of course, the most fundamental of those rights is the right to actually Live.

FAKE RIGHTS: What are fake rights? Any right applied to a certain group: Women's rights, gay rights, minority rights, even animal rights . . . these are nothing but propaganda slogans and they are usually used to advance some nefarious agenda. As I stated, your gender or race do not matter, we all have the same human rights, and as Americans we all have the same Constitutional Rights.

Abortion: The abortion battle is a classic example of how fake propaganda rights were pitted against actual real human rights.
  • The pro choice side appealed to women's rights. But there are no such things as women's rights. That is a propaganda slogan.
  • The pro life side appealed to human rights and our Constitutional rights, specifically the Right to Life, the right to be alive and not be killed by somebody. These are real rights and we all expect them to be respected for ourselves every day.
Abortion violates that most sacred fundamental right, the right to Life. Every human being has the right to live: Their age, color, sex or stage of development does not matter.

This seems very simple when explained correctly, right? So then one must wonder why so many people are so fixated on being able to violate that right and kill human beings.

The following article is by Kelsey Hazzard who is a lawyer and liberal, and an atheist, but she understands human rights:

The Atheist's Case Against Abortion: Respect for Human Rights

Werbung:
The following article is by Kelsey Hazzard who is a lawyer and liberal, and an atheist, but she understands human rights:

The atheist’s case against abortion: respect for human rights​

The abortion industry would have you believe that people like me do not exist. They would have you believe that the pro-life movement is almost exclusively old white men, with a few pearl-clutching church ladies thrown in. This characterization is insulting to both young and old. The older pro-life leaders of today are the pioneering young adult activists of the 1970s, who courageously dissented from Roe v. Wade. And they have recruited new generations of pro-lifers to follow in their footsteps; millennials in the movement call ourselves the “pro-life generation.”

by ME LINK

Rights​

You hear a lot of talk about "rights", and often it is ignorant talk and plain propaganda.

According to the United States Declaration of Independence, our rights come from God:

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed"

Whether or not you believe our rights come from God, as American citizens, our rights are presented in the Bill of Rights. Your gender or color do not matter. The rights in the Bill of Rights apply to all Americans.

Human Rights: While some people also use this term for propaganda purposes, it is agreed that there are actually some fundamental human rights that all human beings have, again, regardless of sex or race. Of course, the most fundamental of those rights is the right to actually Live.

FAKE RIGHTS: What are fake rights? Any right applied to a certain group: Women's rights, gay rights, minority rights, even animal rights . . . these are nothing but propaganda slogans and they are usually used to advance some nefarious agenda. As I stated, your gender or race do not matter, we all have the same human rights, and as Americans we all have the same Constitutional Rights.

Abortion: The abortion battle is a classic example of how fake propaganda rights were pitted against actual real human rights.
  • The pro choice side appealed to women's rights. But there are no such things as women's rights. That is a propaganda slogan.
  • The pro life side appealed to human rights and our Constitutional rights, specifically the Right to Life, the right to be alive and not be killed by somebody. These are real rights and we all expect them to be respected for ourselves every day.
Abortion violates that most sacred fundamental right, the right to Life. Every human being has the right to live: Their age, color, sex or stage of development does not matter.

This seems very simple when explained correctly, right? So then one must wonder why so many people are so fixated on being able to violate that right and kill human beings.

Not one person on earth has received a thing from your silly god. Your rights are secured by the constitution and God was not involved. Grow up you delusional fool.

Fuck off you sorry piece of shit. We are all sick of your punkass 3rd grade whining and your pathetic stupidity..
No one is sick of me because I'm the only one dragging you through the mud. Every time you post you give me another opportunity to have another swing at you.
Idiots like you don't intimidate me. You're a nothing.

Former Pro-Choice Atheist is Now PRO-LIFE

Dr. Steven Christie's highly acclaimed interview, "Life, Leaks, and Legal Briefs: Unraveling Abortion in America" dives into the complexities of the Abortion debate. This interview is now even more timely after the Supreme Court decision to overturn Roe v. Wade. Watch the interview in its entirety at www.stpaulcenter.com/unravelingabortion.

The Pro-Life cause is a winning one, and Pro-Life advocates must be able to articulate our powerful and persuasive reasons to anyone who asks.

Speaking for the Unborn: 30-Second Pro-Life Rebuttals to Pro-Choice Arguments is designed to make sure Pro-Life advocates are fully prepared for this great challenge. It presents the best rebuttals to every Pro-Choice argument made in support of abortion—rebuttals based on science, the law, reason, social justice and morality.

i love how you say "God' and then quote "creator".

you're too stupid to even get your own quote right. lol.

do you think a 2 cell fetus has the same rights as an 18 year old human? yes or no?

i love how you say "God' and then quote "creator".

you're too stupid to even get your own quote right. lol.

do you think a 2 cell fetus has the same rights as an 18 year old human? yes or no?

I look at that post and I see the meanderings and blabbering of an retarded imbecile. You cannot even address the thread topic. Go fuck off you little bitch

by ME LINK

Rights​

heres a new one democrats are pushing

I look at that post and I see the meanderings and blabbering of an retarded imbecile. You cannot even address the thread topic. Go fuck off you little bitch

your OP talked about abortion, my post had something about abortion.

i clearly addressed the thread topic.

my god you make regular morons look smart :)

You so dumb, I could tell to to fuck off in such way, you would book a seat and look forward to the trip.
That takes REAL stupidity.

The first post stands as FACT, and is un-refuted.​

by ME LINK

Rights​

Werbung:
Shut up pedophile. We are not talking about rights in your little shithole country.

We are talking about rights in America, which you know nothing about, so shut the fuck up you idiot.
Thank you for your kind words. I'm pleased you've recovered from that severe bout of anger towards me.
It must have been something you ate. Like a big meal of hypocrisy, xenophobia and generous lashings of stupidity.

Back