RIP; Coal!!!

Werbung:
sorry but coal will be around for a long time ,about 30 percent of our energy is from coal .SOme nations use a lot more .
Coal can be used to produce some petroleum products also do after oil dries up coal will be needed.
Heres a list of some uses for coal,

Now hopefully one day we can cut that 30 percent down even more .

Our problem isnt being able to produce energy but the ammount we have produce. The human population is out of control .

I wonder of phenix knows how much coal the world uses a year ?
I had to tell you how the government spending can cause inflation guess now I have to break yet another bubble for you.
The world uses about 9 billion tons of coal a year .
So when you figure out how to replace all of that and pay for it. you can jump up and down with joy . I will to but till then your a bit premature saying rip coal but i kind get the feeling your premature on a lot of things.

The world uses about 9 billion tons of coal a year .
So when you figure out how to replace all of that and pay for it. you can jump up and down with joy .

Germany announced that it will spend about $44 billion to quit coal by 2038 to avert climate change. The money will be spent on compensations for companies and workers and the four coal producing states. Germany is also in a process to quit nuclear power by 2022. Germany also has large wind power stations.
.​
laughing-at-someone-smiley-emoticon[1].gif

Really if your going to say rip coal think about what YOUR SAYING .

The world uses about 9 billion tons a year , Germany portion of that about 280,000 tones . they are the 4th larges user in the world India uses about 18 times as much coal as the usa and chins uses about 83 times as much.

Yea right they are worried about global warning . Germany cutting it usage to zero will have little if any effect on climate change in the next 200 years.

Im all for cutting coal consumption world wide but I also have a iq over 100 and know the only ways to do it are those people wont like . It involves getting rid of a few billion people .

Werbung:
Back