Ron Paul "Still In The Race"

I'm going to vote for RON PAUL regardless if hes still in it or not!! I don't think I could live with myself if I voted for the other PUPPETS. :)

There is only one thing I know about Ron Paul that I really do not like and completely disagree with. To me it is a pretty important issue... (not counting he is not a good debater)

I think if he went third party he might get enough votes from the Republicans who can not stand McCain and the Independents who don’t like the other two jokers and the disgruntled democrats who can not vote Obama.

Perot got 28 or something percent of the vote when he ran....I bet Ron Paul could do better

Werbung:
There is only one thing I know about Ron Paul that I really do not like and completely disagree with. To me it is a pretty important issue...

Feel free to share :D

(not counting he is not a good debater)

I think he is a great debater!! He always puts people in their place because he speaks and stands for truth... The only thing I don't like about RON PAUL is his voice. The reason being is because he's always getting ridiculed by the 'others' because he's not a sell out!!! So his debating voice is a little jumpy, but thats the least of my worries. I don't need a president that is 'charming' and charismatic, I need a president who will do the best he can to bring justice to our sold out country.

I think if he went third party he might get enough votes from the Republicans who can not stand McCain and the Independents who don’t like the other two jokers and the disgruntled democrats who can not vote Obama.

Sadly, i don't think hes going to go third party.

I'm just going to write him in on my ballet!!

There is only one thing I know about Ron Paul that I really do not like and completely disagree with. To me it is a pretty important issue...Feel free to share :D

The only debate I saw him in, he was asked if Israel were attacked would he defend and help them, he said no. I understand and respect his opinion on the issue but I can not agree with it. If Iran attacked Israel I would want us to wipe them off the map. But I also understand, not many agree with me :)

That same debate they were all asked a question and Ron Paul was.... confused. He was actually not answering the question given. The person who asked the question was frustrated with him as was the other candidates. It made me feel sorry for him on stage looking embarrassed.

I assume he is a poor debater only because of the one debate I saw him in. That is probably not very fair on my part.

The only debate I saw him in, he was asked if Israel were attacked would he defend and help them, he said no. I understand and respect his opinion on the issue but I can not agree with it. If Iran attacked Israel I would want us to wipe them off the map. But I also understand, not many agree with me :)

That same debate they were all asked a question and Ron Paul was.... confused. He was actually not answering the question given. The person who asked the question was frustrated with him as was the other candidates. It made me feel sorry for him on stage looking embarrassed.

I assume he is a poor debater only because of the one debate I saw him in. That is probably not very fair on my part.

Check this out! http://youtube.com/watch?v=SWLeGpvLpS8 Maybe you should watch some more vids of him on youtube...

It seems to me that he is the only one with sense, and he actually comes out and brings the truth to the table.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=dBb3cD9ifAw

Let me know how you feel about him after you watch some more vids on him! I LOVE THE GUY!!!!

If Iran attacked Israel I would want us to wipe them off the map.

Israel has a GDP of 262 billion dollars. It's the second-largest and third-richest economy in the Middle East, and it has the the most technologically advanced and capable army in the region. They can take care of themselves.

Personally, I think I'll vote Libertarian this time around.

-Dr House :cool:

Werbung:
Israel has a GDP of 262 billion dollars. It's the second-largest and third-richest economy in the Middle East, and it has the the most technologically advanced and capable army in the region. They can take care of themselves.

Yes, they can. It's not the job of the American soldier to die for the Zionists in Israel. Nor is it the job of the American taxpayer to pay to support Israel's defense.

Back