Ron Paul

Werbung:
Thank you TVoffBrainOn,
There is scarcely a Monday I don't go over and read Ron Paul's weekly column on the website "Texas Straight Talk".

As some might have guessed he is the candidate I will be supporting.

It's good to look at candidates other than media-hyped Hillary and Obama.

You never spoke a truer word !

Given that the mainstream media is literally owned by five or six "persons" (in the modern sense), we have to go outside it to see how the land lies or to get anything resembling an informed choice.

Many people do not even know who Dr. Ron Paul is yet, and they scoff at his chances.
But they are not factoring the Internet into their reckonings.

In straw poll after straw poll on the Internet, Ron Paul sweeps ...so hugely in fact that he has been deleted as a choice, in several of the more corrupt ones. One of them - horserace08.com - even accused his supporters of "cheating" although the design prevents anyone from voting more than once. They actually began to subtract votes from Ron Paul right in front of our eyes.

In any case, all of those keyboard wankers will be making it out to the polls in '08, so I think a lot of people will be surprised.

Thank you TVoffBrainOn,
There is scarcely a Monday I don't go over and read Ron Paul's weekly column on the website "Texas Straight Talk".

As some might have guessed he is the candidate I will be supporting.

i would vote Republican if Ron Paul won the nomination... too bad that won't happen.

i would vote Republican if Ron Paul won the nomination... too bad that won't happen.

Defeated before you even try, huh ?

I don't share your unfounded pessimism.
I intend to switch to the Republican party BEFORE the primaries ...like millions of others.

This is our opportunity to stop p***ing about things and actually change them.

Defeated before you even try, huh ?

I don't share your unfounded pessimism.
I intend to switch to the Republican party BEFORE the primaries ...like millions of others.

This is our opportunity to stop p***ing about things and actually change them.

millions of others? what's that assumption based on? certainly not the mid term elections.

It's not unfounded pessimism, it's grounded realism. Ron Paul is not going to win a primary election. Ron Paul has as much chance of winning the nomination as Dennis Kucinich.

Care to make it interesting, Mr. TVOBO ?

Take heart my friend ...you have not factored the Internet into your assessments.

:)

Don't be like this, TVOB.
You are needed here !

TTYL hopefully,
Lilly

[Edit note: I meant you are needed in the campaign ...but here too...have a nice afternoon !]

Werbung:
[A word from Ron Paul]

Dear friend,

Since I announced my candidacy for the Republican nomination for president two weeks ago, the response and activity have been exciting. Thank you for your enthusiastic support!

After the day's business is complete here in the U.S. House, I will head to Phoenix this evening for two days of campaigning. I'm looking forward to a busy and productive time there, as we had recently in New Hampshire. Some of our activities in Phoenix will be an appearance on the Charles Goyette show on KFNX; a meeting with the editorial board of the Arizona Republic; a luncheon meeting with several Arizona state legislators; an interview with news anchor Jim Sharpe on KFYI; a fundraising reception; and a brunch meeting with nearly 100 Ron Paul 2008 activists. In addition, I will be interviewed on "Real Time with Bill Maher" on HBO tomorrow night.

On April 11th, our campaign goes to Iowa for two days. More on that trip a little later.

As I mentioned, the response and activity is exciting. Several videos are available on our YouTube channel. Thousands of people are watching those videos every day. Activity on our MySpace grows daily. The number of requests for radio and television interviews increases by the day, as do invitations for speaking engagements. Our web site is updated each day with new items posted on our Daily Update page.

Thank you again for your enthusiastic support. Please encourage family and friends to join our campaign. Ask them to visit www.RonPaul2008.com to be a part of our Hope for America.

Sincerely,

Ron Paul

Back