Rootin' Tootin' Putin

Real News Links

Rootin' Tootin' Putin
another Great American video

"It is about time I address Putin, the Democrat Boogeyman, and the real history of Democrat collusion with the Soviets. Here is think link I mention in the video:

It is amazing how the degenerate democrats always kissed the Soviets ass for decades, and now the ONLY reason they really hate him is because all their lies and propaganda about Russian Collusion have made Putin into their boogyman. It is all because Crooked Hillary lost. If she had won the democrats would have their lips all over Putin's arse just like they always have.

Has for the Europeans, they are the weak sissy sell-outs they have always been. It's time for America to say Bye Bye to NATO and let the lazy fuckers defend themselves.

Werbung:
Lol well hes right democrat have said russia helped trump win and the clinton paid for a fake dossier accusing trump of all kinds of crap that was fake then comes the hunter biden lap top that hinter and big daddy and the fbi and the dnc said was russian disinformation which was a lie and joe blaming the price of gas and inflation on before they invaded Ukraine and that was a lie.
Hell in surprised he hasn't tried blaming blaming the illegals and drugs on. Russia all while hunter made millions from then .

BITCHUTE?????

Bitchute is just another Youtube you idiot.

Bitchute is a site where all sorts of people post videos just like Youtube, except Bitchute does not squash free speech like Youtube does.

I don't expect a retarded cock swallower like you to know these things though. Just shut your bitch ass up.

Same video, posted on Rumble

Werbung:
Back