Rush Limbaugh should politize todays school shooting tragedy

steveox

Remember Bill Clinton politized the Oka city bombing on right wing talk show hosts? Well i think its fair for Rush Limbaugh politize the Obama admin is why this guy ticked off. This guy was probley trying to find a job making a living instead he got turned away for employment. You see when you graduate from High School there supposed to be a job waiting for you. And Rush Limbaugh shlould also blame it on TV Violence. Violent shows like CSI and NCIS is why people do this. We need the FCC to bring back the old rules and the Televison Code just like it was back in the 1950s. You never seen violent TV shows like CSI and NCIS back in the 50s cause the FCC had strict rules on it. And back in the 50s you had the Board of Censors who view TV shows and vote whatever its ok or not. Its approved it gets aired. If Rejected you cant show it. Let me give you an example,,Go watch ""I Dream of Jeannie"" Did anybody notice her belly button is censored? The Belly button sends a message about sex and they didnt want it shown. Thats why we need to go back the old rules and FCC order the cancellation of CSI and NCIS.

Werbung:
Back