Russia Gains Back The Upper Hand In Ukraine

Stalin

Bad news for those, like hitler, thought the nazis were on their way to moscow.

in contrast to the egregious western "mass media" ( really a mouthpiece for the rich and corporate
reptiles who are raking in zillions from inflated oil and arms sales ) southfront has since february
taken a sober and factual report on the special operation.

It was an operation, but is now a war thanks to us and nato warmongering.

you will not see this, of course in any media west of poland apart from a few dissident voices
now being relentlessly shut down

"...Members of the Munich city council, a coalition of the SPD and the Green Party, are seeking to prevent Pink Floyd co-founder Roger Waters from performing his This Is Not a Drill show at the city-owned Olympiahalle on May 21, 2023. Advance sales for the concert have already begun..."

The same thing happened in WW1 - the conflict the current hostilities most resembles.

Comrade Stalin
Moving forward in the Donbass.

Werbung:
Comrade Stalin.

Be honest sir. Doesn't Boris remind you of Lavrentiy Beria? They are like twins.

Same Authoritarian politics. Same perversions.

Like your comrade thingo, you're now concentrating your efforts on ridiculing me because I've exposed what a narcissistic bully you are. .

is that the best you've? You dont like being stood by a lefties. Narcissists usually bully their way to prominence and haunt these a
places where they ply their trade on gullible fools.
Not me son. You criticing me is like getting savaged by a dead sheep. The impact of fresh air.

Bad news for those, like hitler, thought the nazis were on their way to moscow.

in contrast to the egregious western "mass media" ( really a mouthpiece for the rich and corporate
reptiles who are raking in zillions from inflated oil and arms sales ) southfront has since february
taken a sober and factual report on the special operation.

It was an operation, but is now a war thanks to us and nato warmongering.

you will not see this, of course in any media west of poland apart from a few dissident voices
now being relentlessly shut down

"...Members of the Munich city council, a coalition of the SPD and the Green Party, are seeking to prevent Pink Floyd co-founder Roger Waters from performing his This Is Not a Drill show at the city-owned Olympiahalle on May 21, 2023. Advance sales for the concert have already begun..."

The same thing happened in WW1 - the conflict the current hostilities most resembles.

Comrade Stalin
Moving forward in the Donbass.
I'm not interested in small victories etc by the Russians.
History is on the side of the good and they will prevail over you brain dead narcissistic comrade.

He will eventually driven out of there and hopefully physically destroyed along with his Chinese regime next door.

If and when USA hook in properly, he'll be on his bike in a blink.

I'm not interested in small victories etc by the Russians.
History is on the side of the good and they will prevail over you brain dead narcissistic comrade.

He will eventually driven out of there and hopefully physically destroyed along with his Chinese regime next door.

If and when USA hook in properly, he'll be on his bike in a blink.

Racist!
Xenophobic!

Notice how everybody other than Boris is a narcissist?

Like your comrade thingo, you're now concentrating your efforts on ridiculing me because I've exposed what a narcissistic bully you are. .

is that the best you've? You dont like being stood by a lefties. Narcissists usually bully their way to prominence and haunt these a
places where they ply their trade on gullible fools.
Not me son. You criticing me is like getting savaged by a dead sheep. The impact of fresh air.

It was a joke you miserable idiot.

It was a joke you miserable idiot.
Of course it was and had I not responded you would have said nothing.

Don't try to be clever. You don't have the smarts.
Stick with kicking the guts out of those near and dearest.
You don't intimidate me you narcissistic Bully.

Racist!
Xenophobic!

Notice how everybody other than Boris is a narcissist?
Notice how you never acknowledge it?
I've got your measure. You come here dispensing knowledge like you an intellectual mountain then when challenged resort to the usual standover tactics all narcissists.

You don't intimidate me you phsycopath. I've dealt with your type a lot and I won't be appeasing you by capitulating.
You can practice your phsycopathic traits on someone else. You are nothing.

Notice how you never acknowledge it?
I've got your measure. You come here dispensing knowledge like you an intellectual mountain then when challenged resort to the usual standover tactics all narcissists.

You don't intimidate me you phsycopath. I've dealt with your type a lot and I won't be appeasing you by capitulating.
You can practice your phsycopathic traits on someone else. You are nothing.

Acknowledge that you are an extreme white supremacist? Of course you are.

Werbung:
Back