Russia is beginning to realize that they are losing

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
On Russian state TV, they discuss not only what it would take to destroy the United States, but also how many Ukrainians have to be massacred: 2 million. No one in the studio blinked or objected—including the host, who is himself a Duma member.

I am convinced that they are beginning to realize that they are losing, and that is why they are becoming more and more aggressive in the debates.

Werbung:
Russia is now selling oil at pre war amounts to china and India so thier bank roll will grow and the value of thier money is bouncing back.
They desperately need anti air craft weapons land and air to see weapons and aircraft.

Russia is now selling oil at pre war amounts to china and India so thier bank roll will grow and the value of thier money is bouncing back.
They desperately need anti air craft weapons land and air to see weapons and aircraft.
But everytime Joe sends them money or weapons you all go off like Catherine wheels. It makes me wonder who do you exactly support on thus issue.

I do not see much damage. The Ruble has gained in value vs the dollar and Euro since the war started and Russia's unemployment rate has remained steady. 3.9% now vs 4.1% when the war started.

Almost 25% of their fossil fuel exports are to China.

2 countries(Out of 200) that do not give a damn about climate change but I guess that would not sink in to some people.

I do not see much damage. The Ruble has gained in value vs the dollar and Euro since the war started and Russia's unemployment rate has remained steady. 3.9% now vs 4.1% when the war started.

Almost 25% of their fossil fuel exports are to China.

2 countries(Out of 200) that do not give a damn about climate change but I guess that would not sink in to some people.
russia india and china

Werbung:
Back