Russia Threatens To Abandon The U.S. Dollar And Start Dumping U.S. Debt

Werbung:
Russia may get China to do the same. Then who will hurt more Putin or USA?
Still Putin --

Remember - China only holds $1.2 trillion (out of $17 trillion, that's only about 7.5%) of our debt ... if they start dropping it, the dollar will fall ... but, because the dollar falls, so will the ruble ... there's a lot more room for adjustment in the dollar than there is in the ruble ... in fact, I would suspect that the dollar falling will cause a complete collapse of the Russian economy.

Still Putin --

Remember - China only holds $1.2 trillion (out of $17 trillion, that's only about 7.5%) of our debt ... if they start dropping it, the dollar will fall ... but, because the dollar falls, so will the ruble ... there's a lot more room for adjustment in the dollar than there is in the ruble ... in fact, I would suspect that the dollar falling will cause a complete collapse of the Russian economy.

you may be right .

I got a better idea. While were at it. Lets cut off Food and trade from Russia. And sell them to poor nations around in Africa and countries in South America? Like we can trade food to Venezuela for oil. That would help our famers and get gas prices down.

Werbung:
China and Russia are heavily involved in the west. For Australia China is our main investor, importer ,exporter, tourist and migrants. They are bound in Western economy.

Back