Sanchez: Another poster child for racism

bododie

SANTA ANA, Calif. (KABC) -- Orange County Democratic Congresswoman Loretta Sanchez was dealing with backlash following controversial remarks she made to a reporter in Spanish.

Sanchez said in an interview on Univision this week: "The Vietnamese and the Republicans are — with intensity — trying to take away this seat, this seat for which we have already done so much for our community. [Taking] this seat from us and [giving] it to this Van Tran, who's very anti-immigrant and very anti-Hispanic."

Who is the "US", Mexicans?

I guess SENORA Sanchez isn't smart enough to know that "people who can actually learn a second language" can easily learn spanish and understand her pathetic "elect me I'm Mexican like you" message. Of course, she will be re-elected because I spent 45 years being exposed to the average mentality of those living in her district who support her attempts to ensure her own position and the welfare of "some" of those who pay her undeserved salary.

I hope they DO re-elect her. The entire country will know about Santa Ana California, the gang/drug capital of Orange County California, and nope, they're not Vietnamese bangers. They're just like Senora Sanchez.

Werbung:
Back