*Sarah Palin* Every guy's kind of girl!!!

XCALIDEM

Check out this video of Sarah Palin with our arm forces in Kuwait shooting a rifle!!
This was in 2007, she had no idea then of what was going to happen in September 2008...

This chick had the cojones to go to the middle east and hang out with our boyz, just like any other soldier... Unlike Obama who was pushed by McCain and his critics...:mad:

check this out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yn7UzxXv8p4

Werbung:
A British Airways flight to Kuwait City would cost me round $2800 for the flight and a few grand for the hotel - going Business of course! I've got some mates in Kuwait City that would put me up but I think the comforts of the Marriot are preferable! I can't really see the point of flying for 8 hours just to bang away at targets at in indoor range though! I Think I'd rather go scuba diving or something a bit more entertaining!

Sorry was I missing the point..............

A British Airways flight to Kuwait City would cost me round $2800 for the flight and a few grand for the hotel - going Business of course! I've got some mates in Kuwait City that would put me up but I think the comforts of the Marriot are preferable! I can't really see the point of flying for 8 hours just to bang away at targets at in indoor range though! I Think I'd rather go scuba diving or something a bit more entertaining!

Point? The point, of course, was for Palin to polish her good ol' boy image and to get more attention for the Palin/McCain campaign. It wasn't much different from Obama's trip to Europe, or McCain walking the streets of Baghdad. Political campaigns are all about image, not about issues or substance. Voters don't care about boring old substance and issues, you understand.

I believe you have mate, so allow me to explain.

Sarah Palin, as Governor of Alaska, is the Commanding Officer of the Alaska National Guard, when they're not under Title 10 Authorization (on Active Duty). She went to visit not only her constituants, but her troops, in order to make sure that they had everything that they needed in order to be able to accomplish their mission, and if they didn't, to use her Executive authority to make damned sure that they DID get it.

Every Governor that I'm aware of has made at least one trip to the war zone for the exact same reason, because it's their duty to do so, and as a Veteran, I'm sure that you're aware of what Duty means.

Hope that clears it up for you.

On the "political" side of the equation, please note that she went over as soon after she was elected Governor as possible, instead of waiting for a "convenient" time.

One other thing to note, listen to the audio where her instructor says "you're hitting pretty close to dead center". Ya just gotta love it when a Governor, and a Lady Governor at that (as the Commander of the National Guard), not only knows how to fire a weapon, but to do so EFFECTIVELY!!!

Point? The point, of course, was for Palin to polish her good ol' boy image and to get more attention for the Palin/McCain campaign. It wasn't much different from Obama's trip to Europe, or McCain walking the streets of Baghdad. Political campaigns are all about image, not about issues or substance. Voters don't care about boring old substance and issues, you understand.

PLC, you're just as full of "it" on this issue as you are on darn near every other one. Keep believing your partisan lies if you want to, but the only person you're deluding is yourself.

Check out this video of Sarah Palin with our arm forces in Kuwait shooting a rifle!!
This was in 2007, she had no idea then of what was going to happen in September 2008...

This chick had the cojones to go to the middle east and hang out with our boyz, just like any other soldier... Unlike Obama who was pushed by McCain and his critics...:mad:

check this out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yn7UzxXv8p4

She is someone to admire. I would like to be more like her, myself :)

This is kind of silly, ok its really silly.

She went to visit her troops before anyone knew who would even be the nominee. She did this in 2007

but hey any chance to slam her go for it, and dont let the truth get in your way

PLC, you're just as full of "it" on this issue as you are on darn near every other one. Keep believing your partisan lies if you want to, but the only person you're deluding is yourself.

So, it's partisan to think that politicians are more interested in image than in substance?

This is kind of silly, ok its really silly.

She went to visit her troops before anyone knew who would even be the nominee. She did this in 2007

but hey any chance to slam her go for it, and dont let the truth get in your way

Hm... I didn't realize that. Why are we bringing it up now, then?

I didn't set out to slam Palin per se, but to simply point out that going into Iraq and posing for cameras is what politicians do in order to polish their images. Democrats do it, so do Republicans. It is not a partisan issue.

Hm... I didn't realize that. Why are we bringing it up now, then?

I didn't set out to slam Palin per se, but to simply point out that going into Iraq and posing for cameras is what politicians do in order to polish their images. Democrats do it, so do Republicans. It is not a partisan issue.

Its all written in the first post that it was in 2007 and it was before she was picked or even knew there was a chance she could be.

as for why pictures were taken, I think the cameras were for her own state, I am not totally sure of that but it seems like that is why there would be pictures taken, for her to show others in Alaska the troops they know, and how they are doing.

Its all written in the first post that it was in 2007 and it was before she was picked or even knew there was a chance she could be.

as for why pictures were taken, I think the cameras were for her own state, I am not totally sure of that but it seems like that is why there would be pictures taken, for her to show others in Alaska the troops they know, and how they are doing.

I missed that. My bad.

Why would the people back home want the governor to be in the picture of the troops? Why not just take pictures of the troops and send them back home?

There is no practical need for the governor to be in the pictures, other than to polish his or her image.

My point was that politics is all about image, not about substance. Do you disagree with that?

What you're saying is that she knew in 2007 that McCain would represent the Republican ticket and that She, at that point knew that she was going to be his running mate, therefore she flew to Kuwait for some photo ops.. Right! :mad:

This is the same thing that MSNBC AND CNN are doing to put her down and discourage everyone from the real facts of her accomplishments

I missed that. My bad.

Why would the people back home want the governor to be in the picture of the troops? Why not just take pictures of the troops and send them back home?

There is no practical need for the governor to be in the pictures, other than to polish his or her image.

My point was that politics is all about image, not about substance. Do you disagree with that?

in some cases yes but i dont think so in her case.

her son is about to join, i am sure he has been talking about it for a while probably was talking about it back then. She seems to take a personal interest in the troops. If it were political I would think she would do like Obama and go to Iraq and she dindt, she went to where her troops were instead.

It could be that I just like Sarah Palin but I dont see her like I do most of them

What you're saying is that she knew in 2007 that McCain would represent the Republican ticket and that She, at that point knew that she was going to be his running mate, therefore she flew to Kuwait for some photo ops.. Right! :mad:

This is the same thing that MSNBC AND CNN are doing to put her down and discourage everyone from the real facts of her accomplishments

She might not have known she was going to be the VP nominee, but I'll bet she knew she was the governor.

Face it: She's just another pol, just like Obama, McCain, Bush, and all the rest. I don't blame them for it, they have to be pols looking for an image. If they weren't we wouldn't elect them.

If Palin were somehow different from all of the other politicians looking for a photo op, we wouldn't elect her. It's as simple as that.

Werbung:
She might not have known she was going to be the VP nominee, but I'll bet she knew she was the governor.

Face it: She's just another pol, just like Obama, McCain, Bush, and all the rest. I don't blame them for it, they have to be pols looking for an image. If they weren't we wouldn't elect them.

If Palin were somehow different from all of the other politicians looking for a photo op, we wouldn't elect her. It's as simple as that.

is this why you want Voldemort in '08? Because noone knows who the hell he is. If he would go to freaking Iraq and get his picture taken we might want to vote for him :)

Back