Saturday Night Live went to far last night!

Pandora

Saturday Night Live went too far for me last night. I don’t have a problem with Tina Fey pretending that Sarah Palin has 2 unconnected brain cells. I am used to them belittling anyone with conservative values. And they do make it funny.

What really upset me, more than I can express in words was another skit. It was the bail out skit. They made fun of the victims like the stupid people who bought houses they could not afford and made fun of Bush, nothing new there.

But there was a scene when a little old Jewish couple came out and they made billions on the bail out and the banks were the poor suckers who lost out.

I think this was crude, gross and disgusting. Also, it was dangerous. There are groups who take stuff like SNL and Daily Show as actual news.

It was WRONG and not funny to target Jewish people that way.

What ever happened to the days when the democrats supported Israel and Jewish people in general? Why would they sink that low as to try and stereo type Jewish people this way? Its more than SNL it’s the left in general.. The further left someone is it seems like the more Anti Jewish/Israel they are.

I don’t care how much they make fun of Sarah Palin or John McCain, I was disgusted when they did the little skit that Todd Palin liked to molest his daughters, I thought that went to far too. But at least that is only hurtful to the Palin family, where this Jewish stereo typing can be dangerous

Werbung:
Uh, jews are on the liberal list of groups it is Pee See to ridicule - along with white males, christians, southerners, rural people. This from the same people who scream like stuck pigs when anything negative, hallucinated or real, is said about blacks.

Can someone please post the video for this?

I wont pass judgement until I see it.

Welp I was wrong I guess. I was very mad at SNL because I thought they were making fun of Jewish people by stereotyping a Jewish couple as the ones who “made out” in the bail out.

Someone wanted me to get it on youtube and I did try but I couldn’t find it. Today I found out a few things.

SNL scrubbed the skit off of their SNL section online. They got complaints by a couple who felt the skit was offensive. Turns out the couple they got complaints by were the actual couple the skit was about. A couple by the name of Herbert and Marion Sandler. They made millions buying bad loans bundling them and selling them to Wachovia.
There is even info of them on Wikipedia

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herb_Sandler

They are big donors to Obama, to moveon.org the democratic party and other things. The whole skit from beginning to end is rather shocking, almost like it was done by conservatives, unlike the usual SNL skits.

Anyways, I feel foolish for being so upset about thinking they had stereotyped a Jewish couple.

Who ever it was who asked me to post the video. SNL and NBC scrubbed it but Rush was able to save it so I will post the page of Rush’s site if you want to see it. The skit is fairly long, all of it is funny and really you would think a conservative wrote it. The Jewish couple is the last part of the skit, near the end.

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/daily/site_100708/content/01125107.guest.html

Now, isn't it amusing that Newt Gingrich is still claiming that the Palin skits are offensive and possibly worthy of a lawsuit even after Palin herself appeared on the show?

Now, isn't it amusing that Newt Gingrich is still claiming that the Palin skits are offensive and possibly worthy of a lawsuit even after Palin herself appeared on the show?

I posted this about making fun of the Jewish couple, not Palin.

The stuff SNL has been doing on Palin is funny. Only a real retarded moron would think she is really like that. And yes, there are many retarded morons out there :)

The only SNL skit about Palin that went to far was one where they said todd Palin was molesting his daughters. That was too much. The rest was just funny

The stuff SNL has been doing on Palin is funny. Only a real retarded moron would think she is really like that. And yes, there are many retarded morons out there :)

The only SNL skit about Palin that went to far was one where they said todd Palin was molesting his daughters. That was too much. The rest was just funny

Hey,
that story about that couple is about a true story.

Here it is:

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/artic...hive/2006/05/09/BUGBRINUJT1.DTL&type=business

Hey,
that story about that couple is about a true story.

Here it is:

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/artic...hive/2006/05/09/BUGBRINUJT1.DTL&type=business

yeah I know, I was really mad when they first did the skit, I thought they were trying to make fun of jewish people and stereo typing them as rich banker types. then I found out it was all true, they were just making fun of the couple for what they really did.

I felt stupid for getting so mad but I hate stereo typing Jewish people

I know that; I read the post. I'm just pointing that out. And the thing about the daughters was the one that Gingrich said was worthy of a lawsuit.

Werbung:
Back