Save your selves! Neither Biden nor Trump will be president, says expert.

Gabriel_Bell

Louis Navelier, who claims to be a financial guru, says that before August 19th, Biden will step aside and the next president will be (drumroll, please) GAVIN NEWSOM! And of course, Trump will lose because well, he is a criminal. But for only $199, you can become a CHARTER MEMBER of the FREEPORT SOCIETY, and they will send you five reports that will make you immensely wealthy as Newsom's Californication makes the US a Banana Republic. And what about rfl, Jr.? He will be a spoiler and get nowhere. He has a special and secret way to get rich that cannot even be taxed. (Likely, he will recommend buyng an insurance policy of some sort).

Werbung:
Louis Navelier, who claims to be a financial guru, says that before August 19th, Biden will step aside and the next president will be (drumroll, please) GAVIN NEWSOM! And of course, Trump will lose because well, he is a criminal. But for only $199, you can become a CHARTER MEMBER of the FREEPORT SOCIETY, and they will send you five reports that will make you immensely wealthy as Newsom's Californication makes the US a Banana Republic. And what about rfl, Jr.? He will be a spoiler and get nowhere. He has a special and secret way to get rich that cannot even be taxed. (Likely, he will recommend buyng an insurance policy of some sort).
Screenshot_20240507-013759.png

Do you know if he has any snake oil for sale?

Do you know if he has any snake oil for sale?
I see these things about how to profit gynormously from investing and I get curious. It is inevitably a way too long screed about how greatly successful the head clown is at investing, how they told everyone to invest in Apple when it was 39¢ a share and they could be a bazillionaire if only they had listened. And it always comes down to some cockamamie plan to play some silly game with puts and calls and highly leveraged trades or cybercoins and of course, this newsletter with its many free e-books about how to get rich quick.
This is simply gambling and I want nothing to do with it.

I don't see where Biden is unable to be an effective president, but there are a zillion reasons why Trump is a disaster. At least this guy did not claim that RFK would be the next president, which is what I suspected he would say.

Navelier is a more effective promoter than the previously mentioned Porter Stansberry, though.
Everyone likes to dump on California, but hey, it is far better off than Mississippi, Louisiana, Alabama or my native Missouri.

trading a good President like Trump for a loser like Newsome would be disastrous for America. Look at the disaster Newsome has created in California.

NFJPyEtS_400x400[1].jpeg trading a good President like Trump for a loser like Newsome would be disastrous for America. Look at the disaster Newsome has created in California.
"The economy of the State of California is the largest in the United States, with a $3.89 Trillion gross state product as of 2023. It is the largest sub-national economy in the world. If California were a sovereign nation (2024), it would rank in terms of nominal GDP as the world's fifth largest economy, ahead of both India (3.176 trillion) and the United Kingdom (3.131 trillion). Additionally, California's Silicon Valley is home to some of the world's most valuable technology companies, including Apple, Alphabet, and Nvidia. In total, 11 of the Fortune 100 companies and 53 of the Fortune 500 companies are headquartered in California."
laughing-smiley-face[1].gif

Thanks for posting this. Louis is a whole lot more of a scammer than I originally thought. The Internet is full of bad advice and conmen like Porter Stansberry and Louis Navalier. I remember sitting through an insufferably long spiel about no miss stock picks just the get three ticket symbols. Not a one of them has gone up by more than 2%.
trading a good President like Trump for a loser like Newsome would be disastrous for America. Look at the disaster Newsome has created in California.
What happened is rightwing fools tied to get Newsome recalled and they LOST the recall after spending a YUGE amount of money on it. Californians liked Newsom so much they made a special effort to keep him in office.

Trump was the absolute WORST president ever. He is the ONLY president, including even Abraham Lincoln, that did not say he wanted to represent ALL Americans. Trump hates all Democrats and Liberals and calls them "Communists", though he has no clue what a Communist is.
Watch and see how he will REFUSE to take the stand in the Stormy Daniels trial, because his lawyers know that he is incapable of telling the truth about anything.

Trump is a reeking POS, both figuratively and apparently in reality as well.

Werbung:
With regard to stock advice, I can recommend three things: The Fundx Newsletter, The Kiplinger Personal Finance magazine, and the AAII, American Association of Independent Investors, a not for profit organization that provides really good advice. What you won't read in any of these is any detailed information about politics.

Back