Schoolgirl, 12, who used deodorant 'like it was going out of fashion' died after being overcome by a

The Scotsman

Schoolgirl, 12, who used deodorant 'like it was going out of fashion' died after being overcome by aerosol fumes

Daily Mirror

A 12-year-old schoolgirl died after she was overcome by deodorant fumes during a summer holiday with her family, an inquest has heard.
Paige Daughtry had been so keen to protect her personal hygiene she used under-arm body spray as if ''it was going out of fashion.''
Her devastated mum told the hearing her daughter would spend "hours" spraying the substance because she "didn't want to smell".
"She used to spray it in small rooms and I used to tell her off," she added.
Paige was found lying face-down on a bed inside a caravan her family were renting at a holiday park in Fleetwood, near Blackpool, Lancashire.
.... I'm sorry...... I know its awful and I cannot imagine how the family feels but....:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Werbung:
Does anyone know if this implausible story is actually true? It hasn't been checked out by Snopes, but it's all over the internet. BBC says it's a boy, but the rest of them all have about the same story.

Werbung:
Maybe she was trying to huff it. (Is that the right term ?)
Water to excess will kill you so anything is possible but it does seem fishy.

Back