Science is often wrong

Werbung:
The more one pushes into particle physics and frontier science, the more one finds that science describes the objective experience of things, but struggles to describe subjective experience. With frontier science, just the variety of metaphors scientists and science communicators use to describe their work should be telling enough. That is, we might not have a definite account of "the real." It is not a puzzle that can be solved, and if it's solved, what then? For instance, science asks what is wind? what is fire? And a scientific account of wind would say wind is what's caused by differences in temperature between different parts of the Earth's surface. It won't deal with how one might "experience" wind. A scientific account is one way to describe things/phenomena; we can't ascribe total authority to it; it's ok to be "wrong" to; falsifiability is after all key to the method.

The word often is meaningless. Often compared to.. what?
Every day 99.9999 percent of science is proven correct when chemicals continue to react as expected, etc, but it's easy to look at the edges and say it's "often" wrong

The word often is meaningless. Often compared to.. what?
Every day 99.9999 percent of science is proven correct when chemicals continue to react as expected, etc, but it's easy to look at the edges and say it's "often" wrong
Sicence isn't just chemicals lug nut.
And science is often wrong as the Webb telescope has proven .science is not 99.999 accurate lol. Your delusional and just trying to pick a fight as usual your so desperate.
Science is often based on assumptions aka theroy .
We are in our early science . It wasn't that long about the light bulb was invented.
We have much to learn.

Science is never wrong because science never makes the assertion that it's right (to forgive blatant anthropomorphism). Science is just purified objectivity. To 'make an assertion' is to 'knowingly inject subjectivity.' That's not science. That's scientology.

Plain facts are, your condemnations of science are misplaced and need to be properly addressed to the faggots abusing it.

Sicence isn't just chemicals lug nut.
And science is often wrong as the Webb telescope has proven .science is not 99.999 accurate lol. Your delusional and just trying to pick a fight as usual your so desperate.
Science is often based on assumptions aka theroy .
We are in our early science . It wasn't that long about the light bulb was invented.
We have much to learn.
I didn't say just chemicals moron that was one example duh hence I used the word etc
God you are stupid

I didn't say just chemicals moron that was one example duh hence I used the word etc
God you are stupid
lol there a big difference between a chemical reaction taking place lug nut . We learn how wrong science is all the time . lets look at research that all gore used from scientist .

lol there a big difference between a chemical reaction taking place lug nut . We learn how wrong science is all the time . lets look at research that all gore used from scientist .
All the time? Mean8ngless moron

All the time you can say science is right when electronics works exactly as science says it should for example

What percentage of time is science wrong moron?

All the time you can say science is right when electronics works exactly as science says it should for example

You still do not know what science is lap tops and chemicals your the moron

electronis work as the are designed because of engineers and programing

And they follow science which works correctly duh

So what's that percentage moron?
I have no clue but its a lot if you recall science at one time said the earth was flat and the center of the universe .

But you post the link showing its 99.999 percent correct as you claim . I want to see it . I have posted multiple links showing your wrong and you don't like it just like you do not want to hear the truth about democrats and the Biden crime family

Werbung:
I have no clue but its a lot if you recall science at one time said the earth was flat and the center of the universe .
But you post the link showing its 99.999 percent correct as you claim .

I admit I don't know exactly
But every day things work exactly as predicted by science
That far outweighs your stupid random examples

Let me know when the science behind your computer doesn't work

Back