Science vs. "conservatives"

Werbung:
People who believe in an infinite amount of genders lecturing others on science...

I've seen it all now... the idiocy is mind blowing....

People who believe in an infinite amount of genders lecturing others on science...

you know "gender" is not "sex", right?
or is your idiocy mind blowing.

"gender" is defined by society. You can have as many as you think is appropriate. It isn't biological. "sex" is biological.

"As a social construct, gender varies from society to society and can change over time." duh

"There is a difference between “sex” and “gender.” Sex is “biological” while gender is “psychological,” “social,” or “cultural.” A person’s gender can be different from a person’s sex. Gender is thus “socially constructed” in the sense that, unlike biological sex, gender is a product of society"

you know "gender" is not "sex", right?
or is your idiocy mind blowing.
At least I know the difference between a man and a woman, dipshit.
"gender" is defined by society. You can have as many as you think is appropriate. It isn't biological. "sex" is biological.

"As a social construct, gender varies from society to society and can change over time." duh

"There is a difference between “sex” and “gender.” Sex is “biological” while gender is “psychological,” “social,” or “cultural.” A person’s gender can be different from a person’s sex. Gender is thus “socially constructed” in the sense that, unlike biological sex, gender is a product of society"

Some o' the older-kids have finally told you, huh??
View attachment 3757
FsUQueSX0AEO-MW

At least I know the difference between a man and a woman, dipshit.

but you don't know the difference between biological sex and social gender, even after I posted an explanation.

i guess words are too complex for your "mind", moron. lol.

but you don't know the difference between biological sex and social gender, even after I posted an explanation.

i guess words are too complex for your "mind", moron. lol.
Dipshits who believe in an infinite amount of genders lecturing others on science...

Dipshits who believe in an infinite amount of genders lecturing others on science...

so explain the difference between gender and sex, moron.

i bet you can't.

because you're a moron :)

Werbung:
"The abortion opponents who are seeking to convince the U.S. Supreme Court to limit access to the abortion pill mifepristone point to three studies by Gynuity Health Projects, a New York-based women's health research group, to back up their arguments that it is unsafe despite its regulatory approval decades ago.

But the way the research has been
prominently cited by the plaintiffs in their bid to limit how the pill is prescribed and distributed is bewildering to Dr. Beverly Winikoff, Gynuity's president, given that the conclusions broadly support easier access to the medication.

"
They live on a different planet," Winikoff said of the plaintiffs during an interview at her Midtown Manhattan office. "You can always distort information and say things that aren't true."

The
Supreme Court, whose conservative majority in 2022 overturned the landmark 1973 Roe v. Wade ruling that had recognized a constitutional right to abortion, is set to hear arguments in the case on Tuesday."

Back