Scientists whose work on mRNA paved the way for first COVID-19 vaccines win Nobel Prize

DidIdoThat

Katalin Karikó and Dr. Drew Weissman, American scientists whose long collaboration has revolutionized the making of vaccines and raised the prospect of new treatments for a range of afflictions, were awarded the Nobel Prize in physiology or medicine Monday for their work on messenger RNA.

Hungarian-born biochemist Karikó, 68, spent nearly a decade at BioNTech, the German pharmaceutical firm that collaborated with drug giant Pfizer to produce the pandemic’s first vaccine against the virus that causes COVID-19. Physician-scientist Weissman, 64, is a professor of vaccine research at the University of Pennsylvania's Perelman School of Medicine.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm shocked that the Pedocrats haven't given a posthumous award to Hitler and all his "doctors" for all the work they did in human genocide.

Seriously.

Werbung:

Katalin Karikó and Dr. Drew Weissman, American scientists whose long collaboration has revolutionized the making of vaccines and raised the prospect of new treatments for a range of afflictions, were awarded the Nobel Prize in physiology or medicine Monday for their work on messenger RNA.

Hungarian-born biochemist Karikó, 68, spent nearly a decade at BioNTech, the German pharmaceutical firm that collaborated with drug giant Pfizer to produce the pandemic’s first vaccine against the virus that causes COVID-19. Physician-scientist Weissman, 64, is a professor of vaccine research at the University of Pennsylvania's Perelman School of Medicine.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm shocked that the Pedocrats haven't given a posthumous award to Hitler and all his "doctors" for all the work they did in human genocide.

Seriously.
I am not shocked you posted about pedocrats and Hitler

It's your immature stupid style!

Back