Sean Hannity's Terrorist-Buddy BUSTED!!!

Mr. Shaman

"Mr. Turner's comments are above and beyond the threshold of free speech," Capitol Police Chief Michael J. Fallon said in an e-mail announcing the warrant. "He is inciting others through his website to commit acts of violence and has created fear and alarm. He should be held accountable for his conduct."
Whew!!!!

The Mantee & Pat Buchanan should watch-out who they pal-around-with....especially if he's some (self-hating) Gay Nazi!!

Werbung:
You'd defend Charlie Manson, as well......seeing-as-how he'd never (personally) murdered anyone?​

That's lame. You call him a terrorist but you have no proof of any actual terrorism he comitted. I don't call Manson a terrorist. He's a murderer, and he did actually murder someone btw.

That's lame. You call him a terrorist but you have no proof of any actual terrorism he comitted. I don't call Manson a terrorist. He's a murderer, and he did actually murder someone btw.

its a rip on those many retards, including some on here how called /call Obama a terrorist...also he made terroristic threats, and called for violence against people for political reasons....thats terrorism....that he did not commit a act yet does not change what he did being terrorism at its core.

So, the guy is a one-time regular guest on Sean Hannity's show, but isn't any more and you call him Hannity's buddy?

Lame.

Whoops!!

You forgot to name anyone he murdered.

:rolleyes:

Werbung:
"So, the guy is a one-time regular guest on Sean Hannity's show, but isn't any more and you call him Hannity's buddy?"

He a "one-time regular guest"? That's moronic, which only further proves that simple minds have simple thoughts.

Back