Secret service involved in\cover up for hunter Biden

Werbung:
Hunter not only lied on his permit to buy a gun but its illegal to throw a gun in the trash like they did and leave it there . had a kid found it who knows what could of occured . And you have the Secret Service trying to hide the fact he ever purchased the gun.
I seriously doubt any one other then big daddy had the power to do that Obviously they tried to cover it up. Hunter belongs in jail but big daddy joe fixed it. Just like when the Ukraine prosecutor was fired after joe called to stop the investigation there about hunter.

Hunter not only lied on his permit to buy a gun but its illegal to throw a gun in the trash like they did and leave it there . had a kid found it who knows what could of occured . And you have the Secret Service trying to hide the fact he ever purchased the gun.
I seriously doubt any one other then big daddy had the power to do that Obviously they tried to cover it up. Hunter belongs in jail but big daddy joe fixed it. Just like when the Ukraine prosecutor was fired after joe called to stop the investigation there about hunter.
You have no evidence he lied on any form. Youre the one lying.
If the gun went missing after it was retrieved, how are the fbi involved?
Wheres the connection when in the article they said they know nothing of the incident. Again, youre telling porkies.

The secret service have denied all knowledge so youre lying again. There's a distinct pattern forming with your story.

How is it obvious Joe tried to cover it up? Only to you because no one else can.

Joe was sent to get rid of the corrupt prosecutor who was trousering aid sent by America. He did that and it resumed.

Trump refused to send aid money unless Ukraine dumped on Biden. The had nothing to dump about and told Trump to piss off. Its called a quid pro quo. Thats what he was impeached for. Remember that? You would also remember Biden was NOT impeached for anything he did, neither was Hunter found to be doing anything illegal. Youre being very selective with the facts but its unstandable with the pressure youre under. But that's no excuse when the facts are displayed in the link you posted.
All you had to do was read it.

You have no evidence he lied on any form. Youre the one lying.
If the gun went missing after it was retrieved, how are the fbi involved?
Wheres the connection when in the article they said they know nothing of the incident. Again, youre telling porkies.

The secret service have denied all knowledge so youre lying again. There's a distinct pattern forming with your story.

How is it obvious Joe tried to cover it up? Only to you because no one else can.

Joe was sent to get rid of the corrupt prosecutor who was trousering aid sent by America. He did that and it resumed.

Trump refused to send aid money unless Ukraine dumped on Biden. The had nothing to dump about and told Trump to piss off. Its called a quid pro quo. Thats what he was impeached for. Remember that? You would also remember Biden was NOT impeached for anything he did, neither was Hunter found to be doing anything illegal. Youre being very selective with the facts but its unstandable with the pressure youre under. But that's no excuse when the facts are displayed in the link you posted.
All you had to do was read it.
Of course I do he claimed he didn't use drugs you just cant handle the truth . And he should of been jailed for leaving a gun in the trash can also .You would defend him no matter what just like you were his daddy. O yes Boris the denying here is something you should read

Enjoy the read Boris

Of course I do he claimed he didn't use drugs you just cant handle the truth . And he should of been jailed for leaving a gun in the trash can also .You would defend him no matter what just like you were his daddy. O yes Boris the denying here is something you should read

Enjoy the read Boris
Hes not getting charged for drugs or whores. There's no evidence he left it the can. Youve invented it all.

If it were true he would be charged. You simply don't get it. Youre telling porkies again.

But since you mentioned defending people, how your defence of Trump going? Still calling it hearsay and witch hunt. Now who can't handle the truth.

Hes not getting charged for drugs or whores. There's no evidence he left it the can. Youve invented it all.

If it were true he would be charged. You simply don't get it. Youre telling porkies again.

But since you mentioned defending people, how your defence of Trump going? Still calling it hearsay and witch hunt. Now who can't handle the truth.
lol no evidence I invented it all . LOl your as big a liar as joey the joke lying Biden . Talk about a whopper .

lol no evidence I invented it all . LOl your as big a liar as joey the joke lying Biden . Talk about a whopper .
Yes. Prove he was guilty of a crime. What was he charged with? Let me guess. Nothing.

This Hunter hatred has been around a couple of years. What happened to the laptop which was reported to have images of him eating babies?
Loaded with dawning evidence that would send Joe down but nothing happened.

The j6 commission shows how investigation are conducted and get a result. TAKE NOTE.

What is the fixation on this Biden lad? I know the Russians had some odd narrative going about bio-warfare labs in the Ukraine and they were using their UIs to push his involvement in them but apart from that what is the point of it? Is there a narrative being created to leverage him against his dad and thus taint by association?

I read that posted Grauniad article which was a second hand piece quoting quotes from Politico which were fun to read -it looks like an advert for the coming book so I guess just a appetite wetter?

"following you around"? lol. you're a legend in your own mind.
you post stupidity on here, I make fun of it.
that's how forums work. duh.

but you ARE obsessed with hunter. that's obvious.

Yes. Prove he was guilty of a crime. What was he charged with? Let me guess. Nothing.

This Hunter hatred has been around a couple of years. What happened to the laptop which was reported to have images of him eating babies?
Loaded with dawning evidence that would send Joe down but nothing happened.

The j6 commission shows how investigation are conducted and get a result. TAKE NOTE.
gee whiz Boris you dont think his daddy being vp and president and a member of congress had any thing to do with that do you ?
Of course not just like when they were investigating Huner in the Ukraine and ready to press charges against him and his daddy the vp at the time called and told them to fire the prosecutor who was hot on hunters ass or he would hold back money and aid to the Ukraine if they didn't .
Really Boris the butt head is that the best you can come up with old chum?
Your knoldge of politics and history is very limited . I suggest you try reading .

"following you around"? lol. you're a legend in your own mind.
you post stupidity on here, I make fun of it.
that's how forums work. duh.

but you ARE obsessed with hunter. that's obvious.
LOl no I post the truth and you hate it that what is obvious . You cant handle the truth about hunter or big daddy . I guess when you support a man like hunter and the big guy. its hard to handle the truth about them and see your savior is not what you wanted but is a complete joke and failure

Werbung:
gee whiz Boris you dont think his daddy being vp and president and a member of congress had any thing to do with that do you ?
Of course not just like when they were investigating Huner in the Ukraine and ready to press charges against him and his daddy the vp at the time called and told them to fire the prosecutor who was hot on hunters ass or he would hold back money and aid to the Ukraine if they didn't .
Really Boris the butt head is that the best you can come up with old chum?
Your knoldge of politics and history is very limited . I suggest you try reading .
If he was investigated, who his father is is irrelevant. Look what is happening to Trump now.
Name the charges or shut up.

Again, you have opened your big mouth and can't support your claim. But I've pinged you for that before.

Back