See GB Tonight!

Gipper

Glenn Beck will deliver the key note speech at CPAC tonight at 6pm eastern. I believe Fox News is televising it.

He will attack the stinking progressives and liberals in the R party. It will be great.

If you are busy, make sure to DVR it and that goes for all you libs and progressives too!!!

Werbung:
"Progressivism is the cancer that is eating away at our constitution and our Republic." - Beck

"Its not going to be enough to not suck as much as the other side." - Beck

"We need a big tent! Can we get a big tent? ...What is this, a circus!?" -Beck

"What we don't have is a right to health care, housing, or handouts. We don't have those rights." - Beck

"When did it become something of shame or ridicule to be a self made man?" - Beck

"This is America, there is no cap on success." - Beck

"To restore America, we need less Marx and more Madison." - Beck

"Please stop teaching my children that everyone who participates will get a trophy. What is this, the Nobel prize?" - Beck

Beck's bit on the Statue of Liberty was fantastic.

He gave a great speech, invoking Reagan's message of Morning in America was a great choice.

Those are great quotes.

Beck is great!!! I hope he continues to hammer the stinking progressives in the R party...and since the Dems are ALL progressives...hammer the Dem party...

He really slammed McCain for his love of TR. That was great...

McCain needs to retire now!!!

I just watched the speech, it was very good. I liked the part about his higher education the best, but I liked it all very much.

I am disapointed that Ron Paul won the straw pole and Romney only came in second.

I do not think Ron Paul could beat obama but I think Romney could.

Oh yeah and I am glad that the huckabump didnt come in at all :)

Those are great quotes.

Beck is great!!! I hope he continues to hammer the stinking progressives in the R party...and since the Dems are ALL progressives...hammer the Dem party...

He really slammed McCain for his love of TR. That was great...

McCain needs to retire now!!!

Quotes ARE great!:D

"Progressivism is the cancer that is eating away at our constitution and our Republic." - Beck

"Its not going to be enough to not suck as much as the other side." - Beck

"We need a big tent! Can we get a big tent? ...What is this, a circus!?" -Beck

"What we don't have is a right to health care, housing, or handouts. We don't have those rights." - Beck

"When did it become something of shame or ridicule to be a self made man?" - Beck

"This is America, there is no cap on success." - Beck

"To restore America, we need less Marx and more Madison." - Beck

"Please stop teaching my children that everyone who participates will get a trophy. What is this, the Nobel prize?" - Beck

He gave a great speech, invoking Reagan's message of Morning in America was a great choice.
Speech??

Uh, no....those were verbal-bumperstickers.

:rolleyes:

Speech??

Uh, no....those were verbal-bumperstickers.

I'd really be interested in your honest list of fiscally sustainable proposals that don't rely on trampling one groups rights in favor of anothers.

I've asked the far left progressive cabal this question for years, and have never gotten a cohesive, lucid answer....can you help me out with that, friend?

Beck is all about liberty and freedom for ALL Americans even libs. He wants a return to a constitutional government. He accurately criticizes both parties with zeal.

He is a self made man who overcame alcoholism and has became an amazing success.

Yet, the left condemns him at every turn. They do not criticize of his views, but instead personally attack him.

They are so good at implementing Saul Alinsky's Rules For Radicals. And here I thought they were all just a bunch of dummies.

Beck is all about liberty and freedom for ALL Americans even libs. He wants a return to a constitutional government. He accurately criticizes both parties with zeal.

He is a self made man who overcame alcoholism and has became an amazing success.

Yet, the left condemns him at every turn. They do not criticize of his views, but instead personally attack him.

They are so good at implementing Saul Alinsky's Rules For Radicals. And here I thought they were all just a bunch of dummies.

they have near universally accepted this tactic, its all they know

Werbung:
I'd really be interested in your honest list of fiscally sustainable proposals that don't rely on trampling one groups rights in favor of anothers.
Oh, you mean to avoid all o' those "Strength In Numbers"/"One Nation Under God"/"United We Stand" scenerios, right?

Back