Send in the same heavily armed swat team to arrest Hunter for the same crime Manafort was arrested for.

No Christian guard of impeccable character would fall asleep on guard duty while Epstein was being 'suicided' and then hide the fact that it was his sin that allowed the man to be 'suicided.'

View attachment 10360

you said democratic guards, not christian guards, moron.
its amusing how you lie when I make you look stupid. lol
god you are a true moron lol

Werbung:
No MORON you make your self look stupid with claims science is 99,9999 percent right and that all the conservatives here are gay and obsessed with your Narcissist self.

No MORON you make your self look stupid with claims science is 99,9999 percent right and that all the conservatives here are gay and obsessed with your Narcissist self.
marki: "
Jeff Epstein should have been taken out of cells where Democrat guards could get their hands around his throat. Maybe Hunter and his dad can share the same cell where Epstein was last visited by Democrat guards."

democratic guards, ,just as i said. I quoted your bf, moron.
god you are so stupid. lol

marki: "
Jeff Epstein should have been taken out of cells where Democrat guards could get their hands around his throat. Maybe Hunter and his dad can share the same cell where Epstein was last visited by Democrat guards."

democratic guards, ,just as i said. I quoted your bf, moron.
god you are so stupid. lol
He should of faced jail when he would have been raped and beaten regularly as most perverts are,
the entire thing was mishandled .
As for demo rat involvement in his death I question that but many do not , but he was a demo rat and dealt with many very powerful demo , its questionable what actual happened . next as your one of the biggest MORON and narcissist I have ever ran into you should not be calling other MORON when you are one yourself MORON

he did indeed turn himself in
And he was indeed shut up in solitary confinement to keep him from talking to Americans who wanted to know why Democrats arrested him and not his business partner who committed the same crimes he did, if what the men did were indeed crimes.

I am certain that the guards who let the thugs in who 'suicided' Epstein were not honorable Christians, if Christians at all.

He should of faced jail when he would have been raped and beaten regularly as most perverts are,
the entire thing was mishandled .
As for demo rat involvement in his death I question that but many do not , but he was a demo rat and dealt with many very powerful demo , its questionable what actual happened . next as your one of the biggest MORON and narcissist I have ever ran into you should not be calling other MORON when you are one yourself MORON
He dealt with people from both parties more on

The prosecutors and justice officials who were protecting him from prosecution and serious jail time for years were nearly all Democrats.

name them and show their voting records, lying moron, and prove they were "protecting him" blah blah blah

Werbung:
Back