Seriously? You Support This Craven Coward?

Old_Trapper70

About your hero Trump, and his "concern" for the Vet. For all of those who have fallen sway to the lies of Trump, and his supporters, just consider the latest of his lies. During the debate last January, the coward Trump, scared to face Megan Kelly, decided to run a charity event for disabled Veterans instead. In the process of this event he claimed to have raised 6 million dollars for disabled Vets, If memory serves me right he said he had put up over a million dollars of his own money. Well, the news tonight is that the fund is down to 4.5 million (Cheap ass Trump probably took his money out of the fund), and none of the money has been distributed to the Vets. It is bad enough that you idiocrats support this lying coward, however, how can you support one who treats disabled Vets in this manner?

http://www.tucsonnewsnow.com/story/32042729/veterans-protest-trump-at-trump-tower-in-nyc

"Now some veterans say Trump is not being honest.

"We're here because Donald Trump made a commitment. He said that he was going to raise, and did raise, $6 million for veterans. And yet a lot of that money, he failed to provide. He failed to provide any accountability for where the money he did raise. And he failed to raise as much money as he claimed he did. We're here to demand an apology from Donald Trump for failing to live up to his commitment to veterans, while trying to use us as props to cash-in on the goodwill that voters have for American veterans," said Alexander McCoy, a Marine Corps veteran."

Werbung:
Well, here is the latest. Just another series of lies by Trump, and his campaign, and then avoidance of answering the question. Typical Trumpnincompoopitis when he is challenged:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...n-to-veterans-group/?wpisrc=al_alert-politics

"When asked Tuesday whether he had given the money this week only because reporters had been asking about it, Trump responded: “You know, you’re a nasty guy. You’re really a nasty guy. I gave out millions of dollars that I had no obligation to do.” "

Werbung:
Since Trump was a draft-dodger it's not surprising that he hates vets and the military. Apparently, they know it too:

On Friday, on HBO’s Real Time with Bill Maher, former head of the CIA and NSA Michael Hayden said that the American armed forces would “refuse to act” if a President Trump actually gave some of the orders that he’s been proposing on the campaign trail. Troops are required to refuse unlawful orders (as would be Trump’s proposed targeting of terrorists’ family members), but the statement reveals a deep antipathy that the defense establishment harbors for Trump. It’s an antipathy that I share as a former US army infantry soldier.
Interesting times ahead . . .

Back