Should America help Iran to Earthquake?

Werbung:
It is not a matter of own capability, it is time be friend.

For God’s sake, do you think Iran's leaders want help from the Great Satan?

They hate us and want us dead; they do not want our help.

It is very silly for you to think that we can be friends with a government who refers to us as the Great Satan. But I am betting you think Israel (the little satan) should wave a white flag and "be friends" too?

Though don't get me wrong, the people of Iran are very good people, its their crazy nutty government that is the problem

For God’s sake, do you think Iran's leaders want help from the Great Satan?

They hate us and want us dead; they do not want our help.

It is very silly for you to think that we can be friends with a government who refers to us as the Great Satan. But I am betting you think Israel (the little satan) should wave a white flag and "be friends" too?

Though don't get me wrong, the people of Iran are very good people, its their crazy nutty government that is the problem
One try to do this. You will be good answered.

One try to do this. You will be good answered.

Just curious

Do you think Iran’s leaders should do anything in this “friendship” you speak of or do we just need to bend over and take it?

It is not us calling them the great satan, it is not us insisting their neighbors do not have a right to exist because they are the little satan.

At any point in your scenario do you feel Iran should say or do anything to get us to feel comfortable in holding out the olive branch?

Werbung:
Back