Should President Obama be impeached???

I think someone needs to sit him down and help get his priorities in order. :eek:

So, start the list of "YOUR TOP PRIORITIES' and we'll be all 'ears' to hear the every dribble that falls out of your face on the; "THIS IS WHAT HE'S SUPPOSED TO BE DOING AND THESE ARE THE THINGS THAT YOU DEEM MORE IMPORTANT THEN WHAT HE'S BEEN DEALING WITH. :rolleyes:

So typical of the 'GOP'...don't have a CLUE about the issues for today and even less of a 'CLUE' on how to fix the debacle that the republicans left all of us in!!! So they just stand on the sideline and 'SCREECH LIKE A GROUP OF HOWLER MONKEY'S...OH THE SOUND IS SO HARD TO HEAR :eek:
And as if the past 8 years aren't substantial proof that they didn't have a clue back then {while they were so busy skimming profits and filling their own pockets with the cream off of the top} there isn't any way to get the 'GOP' to pay attention or at least get the 'F' out of the way so the CLEAN UP CREW CAN GET US DUG OUT OF THE DITCH THAT THE GOP DERAILED US INTO!!!

But carry on you poor weeping/confused republican base...carry on with your Lilly white group of greedy 'best of the best' Americans :D

Werbung:
So, start the list of "YOUR TOP PRIORITIES' and we'll be all 'ears' to hear the every dribble that falls out of your face on the; "THIS IS WHAT HE'S SUPPOSED TO BE DOING AND THESE ARE THE THINGS THAT YOU DEEM MORE IMPORTANT THEN WHAT HE'S BEEN DEALING WITH. :rolleyes:

So typical of the 'GOP'...don't have a CLUE about the issues for today and even less of a 'CLUE' on how to fix the debacle that the republicans left all of us in!!! So they just stand on the sideline and 'SCREECH LIKE A GROUP OF HOWLER MONKEY'S...OH THE SOUND IS SO HARD TO HEAR :eek:
And as if the past 8 years aren't substantial proof that they didn't have a clue back then {while they were so busy skimming profits and filling their own pockets with the cream off of the top} there isn't any way to get the 'GOP' to pay attention or at least get the 'F' out of the way so the CLEAN UP CREW CAN GET US DUG OUT OF THE DITCH THAT THE GOP DERAILED US INTO!!!

But carry on you poor weeping/confused republican base...carry on with your Lilly white group of greedy 'best of the best' Americans :D

You really have issues! First of all, it isn't about who is democrate or republican anymore Bubba. It's about what these politicians are doing to our country. I guess that you think, "SPREAD THE WEALTH". Steal from the rich and give to the poor. TYPICAL ROBIN HOOD MENTALITY! Face it, without the rich in this country you wouldn't have a JOB! My husband and I don't have a lot of money, my husband works hard for what little we have, and I really resent having to pay for some crack addict's healthcare or stand in line waiting to see my doctor behind illegal immigrants. YOU REALLY HAVE ISSUES. MAYBE WITH OBAMA CARE YOU CAN CONSULT A THERAPIST....

WAKE UP!

if i thought you were capable of understanding just how dangerous this past election was to every american i would gladly bring you up to date . But , i fear your just a far leftist that cares only for some of the "spoils" that will come to you by keeping your eyes closed to the destruction of america . So , i bid you farewell until you get a mind of your own , a desire to be the best you can be without a fascist government doing it for you ! It does make life worth while when you create your own wealth and not have a government steal from the "producers " and give it to you for your vote!think!

thankyou always!

" I really resent having to pay for some crack addict's healthcare or stand in line waiting to see my doctor behind illegal immigrants."

Actually ignorance is a choice. I'll concede it's easier to remain ignorant if you're intellectually challenged, but it's still a choice. Your whiney puss comment is a perfect example of ignorance. You can't one single verfiable source to support your whine because none exists. It's pure rank ignorance, and there are legions of people that recognize it for what it is.

Come up with a better lie if you want to trash talk Obama. This one makes you look like a fool.

You really have issues! First of all, it isn't about who is democrate or republican anymore Bubba. It's about what these politicians are doing to our country. I guess that you think, "SPREAD THE WEALTH". Steal from the rich and give to the poor. TYPICAL ROBIN HOOD MENTALITY! Face it, without the rich in this country you wouldn't have a JOB! My husband and I don't have a lot of money, my husband works hard for what little we have, and I really resent having to pay for some crack addict's healthcare or stand in line waiting to see my doctor behind illegal immigrants. YOU REALLY HAVE ISSUES. MAYBE WITH OBAMA CARE YOU CAN CONSULT A THERAPIST....

WAKE UP!

I think you are failing to realise that you are paying for it anyone currently. I will also add that you are paying at the highest possible rates. It is built into your taxes now, as well as your health insurance premiums. It really is a matter of if you want to reform the system from taking the proverbial "crackhead" and want to continue to paying the very high costs of incarceration and probation and other law enforcement, judicial costs. Then tack on the health care/social costs. Continuing on the course we are on now will eventually bankrupt us. We need to reform the system and deal in preventative methods through the system starting in Head Start that pays less up front rather than more later in the more expensive punitive stage.

Also, before anyone wants to rant and rave about my above post, I will simply say that I am dealing with reality. That in America we have some people we need to drag along and I hate to say, but waste resources on. There is no way around this as we enjoy the other pleasures that come along with being a first world superpower. History has shown this. It really is just a matter of how we want to address the problem.

WAKE UP!

Ignorance and the reality of the cost for healthcare is just your feeble way of sidestepping the issue of your 'LAME TOPIC'.;)

If you suffer from so much angst and vitriolic hysteria then you best follow your own simplistic advice and seek 'HELP IMMEDIATELY'...because now you just sound like a raving lunatic who can't stay on topic.

WHAT AND WHERE ARE YOUR PRIORITIES LISTS THAT YOU FEEL THE PRESIDENT IS IGNORING AND SHOULD BE ON TOP OF :confused:
You opened this can of 'WORMS' and now you seem quite cabable of avoiding the topic:rolleyes:
1. on what grounds do you THINK our elected president needs to be impeached
2. what 'LIST' should the president be paying more attention to {according to you}

DO TRY TO FOCUS...and the conversation can stay on track :)

" I really resent having to pay for some crack addict's healthcare or stand in line waiting to see my doctor behind illegal immigrants."

Actually ignorance is a choice. I'll concede it's easier to remain ignorant if you're intellectually challenged, but it's still a choice. Your whiney puss comment is a perfect example of ignorance. You can't one single verfiable source to support your whine because none exists. It's pure rank ignorance, and there are legions of people that recognize it for what it is.

Come up with a better lie if you want to trash talk Obama. This one makes you look like a fool.

GRECO!, I belive YOU are an EXPERT on IGNORANCE . If anyone in America knows more about the cause and affects of IGNORANCE , it is you! YOU , indeed are a serious victim of Ignorance ! I bet ou are and will continue to be both a lifetime member of the democrat party and very possibly a lifetime member of a CORRUPT UNION that feeds like a PARASITE on the body of the PRODUCERS! Now , go vote for a minimum wage increase! lol,lol-- eliminate another job!

I thought that OBL and his gang of Wily Pathans were THE ENEMY.

Or am I being horribly old-fashioned ?

Comrade Stalin

I know it is a real struggle to not tie all of the 'GOOD OLD PARTY' Republicans to the ILK that keep floating to the service around here...but I'm allowing room for some clarity to make a direct contact to the 'questionable brain matter' and these 'screeching MONKEYs' may get a 'CLUE'...or NOT and remain as 'closet racist' as they feed their inner angst/vitriolic frenzy.

But you are correct that was the premise for this past 8 years {only I, G.W.B. & company will keep America safe and bring home the body/person of OBL} and G.W.B. promises {2002} for reconstruction of Afghanistan seems to have fallen by the wayside too. HHHMmm wonder what those screeching monkey's were wailing/howling about back then??? or were they brainwashed/brain-dead then too ;)

Werbung:
Back