Should those who vote Democrat be permitted to buy and/or own firearms?

So was I.

Unlike degenerate democrats, I would never deny a citizen their constitutional rights.

Dude, you could rise from the dead like Jesus and democrat vermin would still find a reason to hate you.
My goal is to help inform misinformed Trump haters that the reason they hate Trump is because they dont know the rest of the story (think Paul Harvey).

We know that those voters will ignore the prize if they dont like the package.

By showing that we are moderate, sensible, law abiding and nice, they might actually give this information a fair hearing.

Best Argument for Trump reelection Charlie Kirk (6:11)

3 Years of Accomplishments

Werbung:
So was I.

Unlike degenerate democrats, I would never deny a citizen their constitutional rights.

Dude, you could rise from the dead like Jesus and democrat vermin would still find a reason to hate you.
# WalkAway

Unfiltered: 'The left practices tolerance in the most superficial ways' (9:57)

My goal is to help inform misinformed Trump haters that the reason they hate Trump is because they dont know the rest of the story (think Paul Harvey)

They hate him for same reason they murder babies, engage in sodomy, and destroy cities in violent mobs. Its because they have given themselves over to evil and are demonically controlled. You can give them all the information in the world and you cannot change one mind.

So was I.

you have a point there . It was not like this when I was younger , but groups did what was best for the nation more and less for special interest groups which seem to control the democrat party these days .

They hate him for same reason they murder babies, engage in sodomy, and destroy cities in violent mobs. Its because they have given themselves over to evil and are demonically controlled. You can give them all the information in the world and you cannot change one mind.
That was my take on it for the first two or three years and then I began to look at the evidence.

The Left used to LOVE TRUMP.

When did things change?

When he threatened to destroy their revenue stream. To drain the swamp and to defend America from the corruption monsters preying on U.S.

Screenshot_20220914-214440_kindlephoto-127366388.png

Who else is even mentioning corruption but DJT?

Screenshot_20220504-051401_kindlephoto-59510455.png

Screenshot_20220219-160001_kindlephoto-55978949.png

Last edited:
That was my take on it for the first two or three years and then I began to look at the evidence.

The Left used to LOVE TRUMP.

When did things change?

When he threatened to destroy their revenue stream. To drain the swamp and to defend America from the corruption monsters preying on U.S.

View attachment 1976

Who else is even mentioning corruption but DJT?

View attachment 1977

View attachment 1978

Just so you know, I am no Bible thumper, so when I say they are demonically controlled it is because their is no other rational explanation for their behavior. And I am talking about the freak out in the streets who screams, spewing spittle, embracing true evil, with no rational explanation.

As for what you are talking about, "their revenue stream", I will agree with you regarding those few people who are actually affected, people in positions of influence and power, but the typical Antifa or BLM or other Leftist whacko in the streets who are insane, that is who I am referring to.

1669885510054.png

Just so you know, I am no Bible thumper, so when I say they are demonically controlled it is because their is no other rational explanation for their behavior. And I am talking about the freak out in the streets who screams, spewing spittle, embracing true evil, with no rational explanation.

As for what you are talking about, "their revenue stream", I will agree with you regarding those few people who are actually affected, people in positions of influence and power, but the typical Antifa or BLM or other Leftist whacko in the streets who are insane, that is who I am referring to.

View attachment 1981
I think you might like this.

He talks about how many mental health beds were occupied in America during JFK's Thousand Days compared to now.

Start at 7:30. Ends at 16:00.

The Chris Plante show podcast 11/28/22

Last edited:
My goal is to help inform misinformed Trump haters that the reason they hate Trump is because they dont know the rest of the story (think Paul Harvey).

We know that those voters will ignore the prize if they dont like the package.

By showing that we are moderate, sensible, law abiding and nice, they might actually give this information a fair hearing.

Best Argument for Trump reelection Charlie Kirk (6:11)

3 Years of Accomplishments

charlie kirk, the guy who says satanists shouldn't get consitutional protections. lol.

that's your go to guy for credibility?
hahahahah

"The Left used to LOVE TRUMP"

who loved trump from the left? name names, moron.

There are at least two different groups or segments of people on the Left.

The people you speak of are dedicated ideologues. Foreigners and deeply committed home grown America haters.

In my experience, those people are just as you say.

"You can give them all the information in the world and you cannot change one mind."

100% agreed.

But they are the wolves and the Judas goats who the sheeple listen to and follow.

The bad guys, the committed ideologues, the wolves and Judas goats NEED AND DEPEND on the sheeple following their lead.

But the bad guys find it difficult to prevent the sheeple from reading our posts and watching our videos if we post them in the right places and in the right ways.

All we can do, and all we need to do, is to post honestly to answer the questions the Left poses, and to reveal the accomplishments of Trump which the American public was prevented from seeing. A secret tactic is to impeach the media.

The general public still generally believes today's media is the same as Walter Cronkite's media. Honest, comprehensive. Fair and balanced.

I post evidence to give any and every reasonable reader good reasons to question today's media's integrity.

That way, the next time we say the leftist media is lying about Trump or whatever, the reader will give more credence to our claims!

The way to know you have been successful is when a Left Wing poster suddenly stops posting their opposing replies after reading your text comments or watching your video.

That is the only indication you will get.

They will just stop posting in opposition to that post or in that thread.

And usually, you wont see or hear from them again.

In one thread you support and defend pedophiles and in this thread you come out supporting and defending Satan. You are one sick POS dude..

where did I "support and defend pedophiles', moron?

where do I "support and defend satan", moron?

post my exact posts, moron. lol

There are at least two different groups or segments of people on the Left.

The people you speak of are dedicated ideologues. Foreigners and deeply committed home grown America haters.

In my experience, those people are just as you say.

"You can give them all the information in the world and you cannot change one mind."

100% agreed.

But they are the wolves and the Judas goats who the sheeple listen to and follow.

The bad guys, the committed ideologues, the wolves and Judas goats NEED AND DEPEND on the sheeple following their lead.

But the bad guys find it difficult to prevent the sheeple from reading our posts and watching our videos if we post them in the right places and in the right ways.

All we can do, and all we need to do, is to post honestly to answer the questions the Left poses, and to reveal the accomplishments of Trump which the American public was prevented from seeing. A secret tactic is to impeach the media.

The general public still generally believes today's media is the same as Walter Cronkite's media. Honest, comprehensive. Fair and balanced.

I post evidence to give any and every reasonable reader good reasons to question today's media's integrity.

That way, the next time we say the leftist media is lying about Trump or whatever, the reader will give more credence to our claims!

The way to know you have been successful is when a Left Wing poster suddenly stops posting their opposing replies after reading your text comments or watching your video.

That is the only indication you will get.

They will just stop posting in opposition to that post or in that thread.

And usually, you wont see or hear from them again.

Well, I certainly would not dissuade you from posting. e all have our different ways and reach different audiences. You saw my website so you know what I do.

I certainly hope you change many minds and are very successful. If you have a great theme for a video I can make feel free to PM me some ideas. I try to stick to certain issues, and I need to update my older cheesy videos too. LOL

Werbung:
Back