Should we have a rule On hijacking Threads?

Werbung:
I think a warning should be issued on hijacking threads. Next offense another warning and 3rd offense Youre Gone!

I am sorry. I am guilty , I am bad about changing the topic, it's just that one topic leads to another and another and before you know it ... its a different topic all together.

How about a reminder that people are taking the thread off topic? and then if they keep doing it on purpose then warnings from mods?

I think a warning should be issued on hijacking threads. Next offense another warning and 3rd offense Youre Gone!
Why would't common decency prevail in matters such as you mention, Mr. Ox? Some of these threads just beg to be taken for a ride, and some deserve to be taken out and shot. Yet other threads meander on their own.

So, you are Mr. Ox. Is this name taken from your strength? Do you pull laden farm wagons to town or pull carts in the mines?

Why would't common decency prevail in matters such as you mention, Mr. Ox? Some of these threads just beg to be taken for a ride, and some deserve to be taken out and shot. Yet other threads meander on their own.

So, you are Mr. Ox. Is this name taken from your strength? Do you pull laden farm wagons to town or pull carts in the mines?
Steveox is just sore about my post. The following thread was derailed by someone else to a topic on crime etc. Steveox posted the following quote to get it back on topic and my response was a little joke that he took seriously. He didn't get the irony of my post.

Original topic:
Re: Republicans should now Impeach Obama

Quote: Originally Posted by steveox
Obama Should be Impeached. He mislead and lied to us.
Hey, we are talking about crime here and in other countries. You are trying to derail this thread. Stop it.

I should become a Mod here. Believe you me id would enforce the rules here just like a sheriff in the old west would enforce the laws in his town.

Joking? I don't think Ox knows how to joke or understand jokes.
You guys are seriously off-topic here. This topic is about stealing clothes from trailer trucks, and I don't know as there is one single post here related to the topic. Now we have Mr. Ox talking about the wild west and sheriffs... man.... Who started this thread, anyway? Whoever it was must be pretty upset!

So anyway, to get back on topic... I thought most of the hijacking was getting well before the threads were made, and that it was the designs being hijacked and sent to China where the items are made and then shipped here as legitimate clothing?

Werbung:
Im not hijacking the Thread. I think i should be promoted as Mod here. I earned it.
Me too! We have all earned it. We need to all have mod privileges!!

Can mods fire mods or ban mods?

(I am not too sure about Clarkatticus. He may not have earned it yet, but he is working on it.)

Back