Sick of blacks crying

the annoying thing

I'm sick of blacks crying racism ,Most blacks in the usa have opportunity and life styles they would never have in good old Africa . And lets face it while racism still exists it goes both ways for sure and is often used as a excuse . I see blacks use it often as a excuse for bad behavior and lifes of crime and excuses for such things as blm riots . The left seems oblivious to the people killed assaulted job's lost and billions in damages preferring to focus on the actions of about 2000- people on Jan 6th . Totally ignoring the actions of 100s of thousands for months on end across American and the millions of crimes they committed in the riots . I black so its ok to do this is the message they send .
Its becoming sicking to see how the left promotes violence . If you think africa is so fucking great then go back there and life like a peasant with a low quality of life and opportunity .

Werbung:
Werbung:
awww it no like the truth ,even cnn said so.

. Im sick of hearing how much liberals blacks pussy's hurt and liberal whites who know nothing about it running their mouths .Stand up and be a dm man for a change and stop expecting everything for free or blaming the white man for your problems . The history of the democrat party with black America is shameful and if a black man is dumb enough to vote for pin heads who play them and use them then too bad for the black man,

Back