simpleton democrat calls child services on republican for Columbus day tweet

the annoying thing

This shows you how radical and misguided and vengeful the democrat nut hut group is. A man tells you he wants to teach his kid the truth about American history and be factual to his kid and a democrat thinks that makes him raciest. Is there any think that a democrat thinks dont make you raciest .

Werbung:
Democrats are white supremacists.

They are obsessed with white people controlling and dominating black and brown people. That is supremacy! Inferior people do not dominate superior people.

I don't have a side to this Columbus issue. I think it is fair to say that if white Europeans never made it across the Atlantic the society we would have here would be far less affluent and far less free.

This shows you how radical and misguided and vengeful the democrat nut hut group is. A man tells you he wants to teach his kid the truth about American history and be factual to his kid and a democrat thinks that makes him raciest. Is there any think that a democrat thinks dont make you raciest .

Racist! Trump!

They are obsessed with white people controlling and dominating black and brown people. That is supremacy! Inferior people do not dominate superior people.

I don't have a side to this Columbus issue. I think it is fair to say that if white Europeans never made it across the Atlantic the society we would have here would be far less affluent and far less free.
I would agree with that.

If we can't have Columbus Day because Columbus murdered and enslaved Indigenous People, then why do why have Indigenous Peoples Day?

If we can't have Columbus Day because Columbus murdered and enslaved Indigenous People, then why do why have Indigenous Peoples Day?

Trump!
Racist!

The Indians were never a monolithic people. They constantly fought wars with each other and they often were not environmentally sound. If they could drive 500 bison over a cliff they would even if they could not use more than 50 of them for meat and skin.

Libtards of course view them as super peaceful hippy people who were victimized by Trump!

Last edited:
Trump!
Racist!

The Indians were never a monolithic people. They constantly fought wars with each other and they often were not environmentally sound. If they could drive 500 bison over a cliff they would even if they could not use more than 50 of them for meat and skin.

Libtards of course view them as super peaceful hippy people who were victimized by Trump!

Do they? That’s the first I’ve heard of it but you are our resident know all with international knowledge on your lips so excuse me for being ignorant about Indians.

Werbung:
I
That was the first time you heard that life in the new world was not a perfect utopia before white people arrived?

White boy?
I don’t know how white Boys think but I know I pinged you again. I’m getting bored with narcissist bullies. They are so predictable.

Back