Slimebag John Edwards about to be indicted

Werbung:
See when Edwards and the Dems do this the media stays silent. Now when Arnold Schwarzenegger does the samething meda runs wild over it

When was Arnie indicted?

Exactly the point of SteveOx. Arnold wasn't indicted for any crime, but the media is all over him (how dare he mess around on a KENNEDY!).

Edwards gets indicted, and all we hear are crickets. What kind of bottom feeder has an affair and fathers a child while his wife is battling cancer? A creep named John Edwards. And my opinions have nothing to do with politics. Whether Edwards were a Democrat or Republican or Libertarian or whatever, is IRRELEVENT.

And to think this scumbag was almost one heartbeat away from being the POTUS.

Arnold is a scumbag too. He should go back to Austria and hide in a cave.

Edwards is the ONLY current national dem that I have an almost visceral regugnance to - an ambulance chaser who was one of the predatory lawyer scum who got rich helping to destroy the US health system.

Edwards is the ONLY current national dem that I have an almost visceral regugnance to - an ambulance chaser who was one of the predatory lawyer scum who got rich helping to destroy the US health system.

Ain't that the truth!

Exactly the point of SteveOx. Arnold wasn't indicted for any crime, but the media is all over him (how dare he mess around on a KENNEDY!).

Edwards gets indicted, and all we hear are crickets. What kind of bottom feeder has an affair and fathers a child while his wife is battling cancer? A creep named John Edwards. And my opinions have nothing to do with politics. Whether Edwards were a Democrat or Republican or Libertarian or whatever, is IRRELEVENT.

And to think this scumbag was almost one heartbeat away from being the POTUS.

Arnold is a scumbag too. He should go back to Austria and hide in a cave.

Most people do find a governor having had a love child with his servant and covered it up for years to be somewhat newsworthy, in a titillating, oh what a douchbag sort of way. Why we haven't heard more about Edwards is a mystery, perhaps because he is not currently in the spotlight.

Most people do find a governor having had a love child with his servant and covered it up for years to be somewhat newsworthy, in a titillating, oh what a douchbag sort of way. Why we haven't heard more about Edwards is a mystery, perhaps because he is not currently in the spotlight.

C'mon, PLC. You know, and I certainly know, why Edwards has, for the most part, been given a pass on his "dirty secrets" and his accompanying criminal activities.

Edwards is a DEMOCRAT. Edwards is an ambulance-chasing medical malpractice attorney who made millions on the backs of physicians and drug companies, and ultimately, you and I. Edwards is a prototypical leftist HERO.

Do you honestly believe that the overwhelmingly leftist print media and the overwhelmingly leftist alphabet networks are going to pursue their "good ol' boy" Johnny Edwards?

C'mon, PLC. You know, and I certainly know, why Edwards has, for the most part, been given a pass on his "dirty secrets" and his accompanying criminal activities.

Edwards is a DEMOCRAT. Edwards is an ambulance-chasing medical malpractice attorney who made millions on the backs of physicians and drug companies, and ultimately, you and I. Edwards is a prototypical leftist HERO.

Do you honestly believe that the overwhelmingly leftist print media and the overwhelmingly leftist alphabet networks are going to pursue their "good ol' boy" Johnny Edwards?

Edwards is a Democrat, while Arnie is a RINO. The opinion that Edwards is getting a pass because of his party affiliation not supported by the facts.

You'd be hard pressed to show how Edwards is any further to the "left" than Swartznegger is.

I think there's a little more to it. Politics is kind of like organized crime. You've seen the movies where the crime syndicate makes new members commit a serious crime so the group as a whole has dirt on the new guy in case he ever thinks about snitching? If Edwards goes down, I'm guessing some others are going to go down with him, and I think the lack of coverage probably has more to do with the others than it has to do with Edwards. I guarantee you that Edwards has some dirt on some pretty big Democrat fish.

first some basic facts that are not hard to figure out

Edwards was found out how many years ago? Its not a huge story becuse there is not much new here...

2...one of the 2 is a huge action movie star as well.....

3...I have heard about this from like 4 sources today already...and I was at work all day.....so its hard to say its "Silent"

4. when you take stands about protecting Marraige...and attacking gays saying they will somehow wreck marriage....yea...you get extra attacks...for your being a major hypocrite.

5. John Edwards...is a man I worked for against Kerry....a guy who spoke well I think for the lower and middle class...the working people.....and also a worthless peice of **** who I hope does some time in jail ( even though we know thats not likey)...he can suck my........

wait I forgot ...I should call him a DINO and say he was really a republican and he had nothing to do with the Democratic party...he was never a real Liberal after all.... ( page 1 of republican play book...reversed)

Edwards is a Democrat, while Arnie is a RINO. The opinion that Edwards is getting a pass because of his party affiliation not supported by the facts.

You'd be hard pressed to show how Edwards is any further to the "left" than Swartznegger is.

And they were silent when Bill Clinton had the whitewater scandel when he was running for President in 92 the media knew all about it and stayed silent until he got elected 6 months later. Then Monica Lewinsky scandal the media knew all about it during his re-election campaign then report it 6 weeks after he was re-elected. Obamas pastors video Remember GOD DAMN AMERICA?
This was back in 2004 and the Media didnt show this until Obama was leading way ahead in the electoral count votes. Why didfnt they show this tape right after Obama anounced hes running for president? But oh yeah when George Bush runs for President back in 2000 The Boston Globe reported his DWI arrest when he was a teen 3 days before election day. And remember this Dan Rather 60 minutes Bush AWOL memo?? Its always the Republicans the press goes after but stay silent on Demlocrats.

And they were silent when Bill Clinton had the whitewater scandel when he was running for President in 92 the media knew all about it and stayed silent until he got elected 6 months later. Then Monica Lewinsky scandal the media knew all about it during his re-election campaign then report it 6 weeks after he was re-elected. Obamas pastors video Remember GOD DAMN AMERICA?
This was back in 2004 and the Media didnt show this until Obama was leading way ahead in the electoral count votes. Why didfnt they show this tape right after Obama anounced hes running for president? But oh yeah when George Bush runs for President back in 2000 The Boston Globe reported his DWI arrest when he was a teen 3 days before election day. And remember this Dan Rather 60 minutes Bush AWOL memo?? Its always the Republicans the press goes after but stay silent on Demlocrats.

I see. So, it's not so much that the press is liberal and so favors liberals, as it is partisan and likes to see Democrats win.

Why do you think that is?

Do Democrats pay more for their ads?

I see. So, it's not so much that the press is liberal and so favors liberals, as it is partisan and likes to see Democrats win.

Why do you think that is?

It's because US university journalism schools are factories for turning out liberal robots.

Werbung:
There is no defense for John Edwards, I did see a few scathing reports on his behaviour and a call for investigation and prosecution---on MSNBC. Clinton was on every channel and reports of his sex scandals were on every channel, lurid details inclusive. Perhaps you don't remember th e coverage of the impeachment vote on every channel. Me thinks you doth protest too much, truth be known, nobody escapes the media. Arnold was not a popular Republican here in California, especially with the GOP. Every day John and Ken spends 2 hours on the local FOX radio show during afternoon drive time going after the governator as they call him. KFI is the largest market largest listened clear channel known, and their time slot is prime time. What more do you want, a GOP talking point station going after Arnold.

Back