Snowden...Good News...

Gipper

This is heartening. Most Americans see the truth about our out-of-control government. Even after the media, Ds, libs, and Neocons have claimed Snowden is a traitor, a majority of Americans are not buying their lies.

There is hope for our nation after all...

Poll: More than half of voters say Snowden is whistle-blower, not traitor
By Henry Austin, NBC News contributor
More than half of American voters say self-declared NSA leaker Edward Snowden is a whistle-blower not a traitor, according to a poll published Wednesday.
The fugitive, believed to be holed up in the transit zone of Moscow’s Sheremetyevo Airport, was supported by 55 percent of those surveyed by researchers at Quinnipiac University, Connecticut.
About one-third (34 percent) of those polled said they believed Snowden had betrayed his country.
Of those who backed his decision to leak the contents of classified documents in order to expose the extent of government-sanctioned surveillance, there was equal representation from almost every gender, social group and political persuasion.

Werbung:
Werbung:
I think it's too soon to know what he is. So far, not much has been released that we didn't already know thru other whistleblowers. But, I have a feeling about this guy, and it's telling me there is a lot more to his story than we know, and I'm not talking about what he is leaking.

Back